Season 2 Chapter 2 : Shigeo Takes a Stand!

After encountering Ilulu, Shigeo made it back to his apartment and heads inside. When he starts to take off his shoes he hears footsteps walking towards him. He then looks back and sees Kobayashi, who was in her pajamas and was ready to go to sleep.

Kobayashi : Welcome home, you were out late.

Shigeo : Yeah, I'm sorry. I got caught up in something.

Kobayashi : Oh? What would that be?

Dimple : That dragon Ilulu came out of nowhere and was following us.

Kobayahsi : Huh? Really? *to Shigeo* Are you okay?

Shigeo : Yeah, I'm fine. We just talked.

Dimple : She shined some kind of light but seems like it was just for show.

Kobayashi then sees Shigeo looking down and knew that something was on his mind.

Kobayashi : Is something the matter?

Shigeo : No, it's just. I wonder why Ilulu said dragons and humans can't coexist.

Kobayashi : She said that?

Shigeo : *nods* It seemed like she didn't meant it though. Why would she say something she didn't mean? Wouldn't she feel lonely if she was always be herself?

Kobayashi was surprised that Shigeo was talking about this kind of matter since he rarely talks about his opinions.

Kobayashi : Does it concern you?

Shigeo : A little.

Kobayashi then smiles and pats Shigeo's head as the esper looks up at his guardian.

Kobayashi : Take your time and think about it. I thinks it's a good thing to consider your feelings more. Come on, it's late you should head to bed.

Shigeo then does what Kobayashi and heads to bed as he continues to think about his encounter with Ilulu.

===========================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

Two days have gone by and currently in a dark alleyway, Ilulu was running as fast as she could away from something that was following her. As she continues to run she finally sees a light at the end of the alleyway.

When Ilulu runs out of the alleyway she trips on some boxes, but she continues to run and goes into another alleyway hoping she would lose the figure that she was running from.

Out from the alleyway Ilulu came out from a tall male figure jumps out and calmly walks over to where Ilulu was running.

??? : Stop. Don't run.

Suddenly, while Ilulu continues to run she trips and falls to ground. She then looks back at the tall figure that was walking closer to her.

Ilulu : You followed me here, harmony bastard?!