6

Esmerelda was with her friend, Cheryl. Cheryl was helping her organize her locker.

"So, how has the whole E.J thing been going?"

"Ugh! He literally saw me with Hoodie the other day and literally tried to make me jealous."

"No way!"

"Mhm." She says givng Esmerelda her bio books.

"Dude, why do you want to organize all this shit? It's so organized."

"New textbooks."

"Wow! You're really a smart ass. Tutoring program?"

Esmerelda nods and just then Slender passes by, he looks at her and she bites her lip. He gets his phone and looks away. She looks at her phone and obviously it was Slender.

"So,...Eren? Has he found out?"

"No." She says looking down.

It's been 4 months since Esmerelda has secretly seen Slender, and since they had...sex. Cheryl leaves and Esmerelda heads to the janitor's closet. Slender lifts her up and they kiss one another, he bites her lips and Esmerelda hears him unzip his pants.

"Wait, do you have a condom?"

He nods and quickly puts it on, Esmerelda removes her skirt and panties. He enters her and she holds onto him.

He pounds into her and just then they hear someone knock on the door.

"Fuck."

Slender pounds faster and harder, making Esmerelda see stars. She is pinned to the wall, and the both of them reach their peaks.

"*panting* God, that was amazing," Slender says before kissing her.

Esmerelda kisses him back and they clean themselves up. She puts her hair up and Slender pulls her for another kiss.

"See, tonight?"

"*giggle* Of course. And..."

"And what?"

They turn and find Eren standing in the doorway.

"E-Eren?!"