2

"ESMERELDA HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

"Huh?!"

"WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

I look at my clock and fall off my bed, I quickly get changed and we head to school. By when we head to school our friends were in the cafeteria.

"Hi, guys!"

Jess: "Hi, Esmerelda."

I sit down, then Slender arrives he of course ignores me. The guys all ignore me, maybe Slender told me and they are mad at me. I look down and the girls are the only ones that talk to me. I am of course a bit sad, but again maybe I do deserve it after the way I treated Slender.

I was selfish! And I DO deserve this treatment! Slender was right about me. The girls notice how upset I was and try to cheer me up, to no avail. A sigh leaves my lips and I start getting up, just then Diana comes and hugs Slender.

Am: "Where are you going?"

"T-To the bathroom," I say looking away trying to not let anyone see my tears. I dash to the bathroom and lock myself in a stall.

"*sobbing* Great job, Esmerelda your fucking selfishness ruined your friendship!" I sob then hear someone also sob. I exit the stall and find a Cheryl!

"Cheryl?!"

"*sniff*Esmerelda?"

was a good friend of mine, she and I met in 6th grade. She's known by many for being mean, heartless, and overall a bitch, but she's not that way. She just has a tough exterior, but from the inside, she's so kind. She just does not let people who talk about her or anyone she cares about. That's when she's a bitch!

"Why are you crying?"

"*sniff* E.J. H-He *sniff* he slept with my sister!"

"WHAT?! I mean... I knew your sister was a bitch, but sleep with your own boyfriend?!"

Cheryl had a sister, a twin sister. Compared to Cheryl, her sister IS A BITCH. Between her and her sister, her sister is the most loved in the family. (her sister) is the golden child. And no, they don't look alike, AT ALL! From the outside, Elizabeth looks kind, gentle, and sweet, BUT OH BOY! SHE'S NOT!

"*sniff* I was coming home, we and E.J were gonna have a movie night that day, but he said he was busy. *sniff* I hear noises coming from Eli's room and when I went... *sobbing*"

"Oh, Cheryl."

I go to her and comfort my friend.

"*sniff* They are now dating, and she's gonna introduce him to our parents!"

"Wait, did you ever introduce him to them?"

"*sniff* No, Eli only knew. I told my parents but like always Eli gets what she wants."

"What did they say?"

"Oh, you should let them be together. He loves her and she loves him, there's a reason he's with her."

"Ugh! God, I wish to just hit your parents... no offense."

"It's fine. Me too. *sobbing*"

"Oh, Cheryl. Come one you don't need him. You need no man! Plus, stop crying. Why should you cry for a guy that clearly did not value you? You deserve better. You deserve a nice, kind, respectful, and loyal boyfriend, not a cheater! I know you love him, but again... there's more fish in the ocean."

"*sniff* Thanks." She says with a soft smile. I hug her, then we leave.

As we exit I come face to face with Eren.