3

It's been a week since the party, and now we're back at school. We were on a break due to school being canceled, why? Snowstorm. I got to school with my sister and I saw Slender, he was with Diane. He turned to me and I go to the library, he follows me and also goes to the library.

"So, are you going to tell me?"

I nod and we go behind a bookshelf. A sigh leaves my lips and he lifts my face up to see him.

"E-Eren and her...used to date."

"And? 'Used', past tense."

"There's a reason he broke up with her."

"Why?"

"He met her in summer camp, they started dating. He saw her in the high school with you, during the break he sent me a text, and she was also seeing someone else."

He takes deep breaths and starts rubbing his head.

"What else?" He says angrily, yet in a calming tone.

"Well, he confronted her and well... she pretty much admitted it."

He sighs and leans in to the wall, I look down and he calls for me.

"Esmerelda."

"Y-Yes?"

"*sigh*"

He walks up to me and leans in.

"I've had a feeling."

I place my hand on his cheek and caress it, he starts leaning in more and more yet I stop.

"Slender, I...I can't. I'm with Eren, I can't do this to him."

"Esmerelda... do you love me?"

I bite my lip and look down, confirming his question. He places his hand on my cheek and caresses it. We look at one another and he kisses me, I don't know why but I kissed him back. Why? Even after how he treated me, why am I doing this? He bites my lips causing me to yelp.

He then slithers his whole tongue! He breaks the kiss drawing back his tongue and leaving a trail of saliva still connecting us. His finger touches my bottom lip. He smirks and the bell rings, we head to class and as we were entering the classroom, Eren stopped me.

"Esmerelda."

"E-Eren, hi."

He smirks at me and leans in.

"Just wanted to say, I love you."

"A-And I love you, too."

He smiles and kisses me, I head to my desk and sit down. What the hell?! Esmerelda, what are you fucking doing?! I felt like a whore. I was a cheater! But, with Slender... god did it feel so good.

In dance

I was warming up with the girls when I noticed Slender eyeing me. Thankfully, no one noticed this, however, Eren soon enters the GYM. He turns to me and blows a kiss, I blow a kiss back and notice Slender was getting mad at this. I put my hair down, and without anybody noticing I wink at him.

I and the girls group up with other girls and do the routine.

As soon as we finish it the guys start cheering, especially Eren and Slender. Diane notices this and gets angry! Her ex and her boyfriend were cheering at her worst enemy! She turns and goes to Slender and they go behind the stage. Eren goes to me and kisses me. He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight.

Slender p.o.v

"Why the hell did you do that?!!"

"Calm down. I was just being supportive."

"Oh, so now you're friends?!" She says angrily.

"You know I don't like her."

"And you know I hate that Jacob guy!"

She rolls her eyes and before I can leave she grabs my arm.

"Her or me? You choose!"

"Diane..." I say angrily.

"Her. Or. Me?" She says smirking.

"You know what? No wonder (Y/n) hates you! And you know what? I leave you! We're over!"

"WHAT?! You won't! You can't leave me, I decide!"

"Well, too bad! Cause we're over! I love her!"

As soon as I realize what I just said I scoot back and look away from, Diane.

"YOU WHAT?! THAT BITCH!" She exits the room angrily, I go behind her and try my best to stop her.

Esmerelda p.o.v

I was with the girls, when I saw Diane. And she was mad! Slender was trying to stop her, I and the girls ignore her and go to the benches. We get there and start to talk, however when I turn she was coming our way!

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

I get up to try and confront her, however she grabs me by my hair and pushes me.

"ESMERELDA!" My friends scream.

I close my eyes however I don't hit the ground instead I feel someone grab my arms. I open my eyes and both Slender and Eren were grabbing my arms.

"Are you okay?!"

"Are you okay?!"

They both turn at one another and hold onto me, tighter.

"Thanks, Slender but you can leave my girl." He says glaring at him.

"I insist, plus she does not belong to you."

They glare at one another, and I'm left there between them.