Finally, the guy hung up his phone. I don't think he heard Kahlo and Denim arguing over him because he gave all of us a smile. "Hey. I'm Olly. One of Maxim's assistants."

"She has more than one assistant," I asked with my brow raised. She acted like she couldn't bump up my weekly earnings and she had more than one fucking assistant.

"You must be Lavender," he said. I frowned. What had Maxim told him about me that he could recognize me without me introducing myself? I scrunched up my eyebrows at him and he chuckled. "She just told me you had blonde hair so I assumed you were Lavender. Am I wrong?"

"No, her name is Lavender and I'm Denim." Denim nearly broke his neck to shake the guy's hand and Kahlo scoffed.

"Petty bitch," she muttered. Kahlo cleared her throat, and began speaking loudly. "I'm Kahlo. I'm Hawaiian." She flipped her hair and now it was Denim's turn to say something under his breath.

"Memphis," the dreadhead said nonchalantly as she gave the guy a head nod.

Olly cleared his throat a bit awkwardly, probably because of how crazy Denim and Kahlo were being. "Well, here's the plan. We're going to get you to the venue, help you find your seats and then you guys can watch the fights. If Maxim wins, which I'm sure she will, we can all go out and celebrate. Sounds good?"

Everything went smoother than I thought it was. We were escorted into the crowded venue and to our seats, not by Olly, but by one of Maxim's bodyguards. We had front row seats, and my friends were hell of excited. They mentioned that we missed all the prelims, but we were going to be able to see all the main card fights. They wouldn't shut up about who they thought was going to win. I didn't know any of these fighters, except for Maxim so I didn't even care. The first fight we watched were these two huge guys. The announcers talked excitedly over their fight and so did my friends. To my surprise, the fight was actually entertaining. It was oddly fun to watch two big men circle around an octagon and occasionally punch, kick and grapple each other. There was three rounds, each timed for five minutes and the big men were giving it their all. No one got knocked out although, and it ended in a decision. More fights came and went, until there was one last fight. Maxim Nightingale vs. Jessica Presley.

"Well, that one was crazy, Cole. I think that was the best round of the night. Those two gave it their all and you know, Kennedy has so much endurance. Well-deserved win. But now, we have our most anticipated fight. Maxim Nightingale vs. Jessica Presley."

"Well, these are both strong contenders. They both want a shot at the Bantamweight belt. As we all know, Maxim Nightingale is a crowd and social media favorite. Fans scream every time she's mentioned. The best thing about tonight is that tonight's fight is held right here in New York City, Maxim Nightingale's stomping grounds. She has so much love in the crowds."

I nearly jumped from fear when I saw myself in one of the huge monitors that hung from the ceiling. What the hell? I was on camera? I gave an awkward smile as I looked up at myself. Oh my God. I looked so fucking dumb. Kahlo, Denim and Memphis were also apparent on the screen as the announcers began talking about me being Maxim's rumored girlfriend. I blushed as my friends made silly faces in the camera. Finally, the camera panned behind us to a familiar looking woman. I hadn't even noticed she was sitting behind me. Maxim's ex-fiancée sat there with a huge smile on her face. Gloria was probably used to it all so she didn't seem camera shy at all. I wondered where Ivo was. I'm sure he wouldn't want to miss Maxim's fight.

The lights going down and the obsessive screaming knocked me out of my thoughts. The process has happened about six times so far for the fighters to walk out, but everyone was extra loud for this fight. My friends stood up and began cheering so I stood up as well as music began playing. Jessica Presley began walking out on her lonesome as taunting metal music played in the background. She looked absolutely intimidating and even stronger in person. I feared a bit for Maxim. The woman stepped in the Octagon and began shadow boxing as her music died down.