Chapter 1

The World of the Super Natural is what most people would say is just the pure imagination of various people. Some of those people thought that devils, angels, and other various creatures never truly existed at all. Those who truly believed that they were real, were punished in various ways such as execution burned at the stake eve being banished from their homeland. As such, their lives became rather hard and lived to hate those who wronged them. For those who died and still wanted revenge, their souls never passed on as they were being reborn in a new place which was called Hueco Mundo.

The landscape of Hueco Mundo is a seemingly never-ending white desert, with a multitude of dunes, littered with boulders. The vast desert seems to lack any bodies of water and contains rocky formations. Life in Hueco Mundo is far and few between various places throughout the whole desert. Hollows generally dwell below the surface or in other areas until something provokes them to leave their shelter, like the intrusion of a foreign entity as they can rage in both size and shape. Hollows living here have to fight to survive as the only ones who have any authority or power, are the strong ones. As such, the weaker ones were killed off and devoured by them. However, there is a certain hollow how not like the rest of his kind as he seems to think about things rather differently.

On one of the plains within Hueco Mundo, there was a hollow being changed by a rather large one who had the appearance of a rather fierce beast. The one he was chasing was one much smaller than him as he was running as fast as he could trying not to get caught by him.

 The one he was chasing was one much smaller than him as he was running as fast as he could trying not to get caught by him

Hollow: Run all you want, you will still die!!!

He tried to slash at him with his tail but the smaller one leaped out of the way avoiding it.

???: As if!! Not like you can even catch me with how big you are!!!

Hollow: We'll see about that!!

He continued to slash at him with his tail but missed every time. The hollow he was chasing goes by the name of Y/N. He has been a hollow who has been encountering multiple hollows for a rather long time. Despite his small size, he is rather agile and can take down other hollows but at great risk. As for the rank of his powers, he would be considered a rather low Adjucha, which is considered to be the lowest rank for hollows. Y/N continued to run with the hollow starting to gain on him.

He saw that there was a rock formation not far from them as he changed his course heading towards that direction. As such, the hollow followed him snickering in amusement.

Hollow: Hehehe, that place will be your giving!

Y/N ignored him while avoiding his attacks. What the hollow didn't know was that he was luring him there so that he was going to use them for his purpose. They arrived within the rock formation and he leaped onto the nearest one. The Hollow tried to attack him by slamming his hand down on him but Y/N avoided it leaping off the wall.