Gift For Him

Gift for Him

It had been four days since Irin had fallen into her slumber. Their ship was arriving at Impel Down soon, in less than 4 hours, and there was no one to lead the team of Marines, yet no one suspected a single thing.

The men on her crew trusted her and believed that she would show up when they arrived so Boa Hancock would be escorted into Impel Down as a visitor.

Luffy, on the other hand, found it strange that he hasn't heard from her since the first day he arrived on the ship. "Hey Hammock, can we see Irin one more time before we leave?" he asked before shoving a piece of meat into his mouth.

The woman crossed her arms at the mention of Irin, though she did not see her as competition, she was still jealous of the amount of attention and care she received from the straw hat boy. "I'm sure she's too busy to entertain us," Hancock huffed.

He only shook his head, "Irin's not like that. She'd look for us even if she's busy. Can you try asking for her, please?" he asked, swallowing his food before staring at the woman with pleading eyes.

Unable to resist the look on his face, Hancock nodded and agreed to help Luffy. She then stood up and headed towards the exit of the room as she twisted the doorknob to look outside.

A Marine who was patrolling that area then noticed her and approached the beautiful woman, "Boa Hancock-san, is there something we can help you with? Do you need more food?" he asked.

The tall woman crossed her arm and leaned onto her right foot, "I'd like to speak with Vice Admiral Irin now," she ordered.

"I'm sorry but none of us have seen Vice Admiral Irin for days and she strictly ordered us to not bother her unless there are any emergencies... Is there something important you need from her?" the marine informed, explaining the situation to the Pirate Empress.

Hancock narrowed her eyes at his words, "Well then go look for her, I need to see her," she declared, feeling determined to please her Luffy.

The lower ranking Marine only furrowed his brow as a worried look stuck to his face, he wasn't sure if this was something that held great importance and because he had been part of Irin's team for a while, he understood how her orders worked. Whenever she ordered her team to stay away from her room, it meant that she required privacy and it meant that no one was allowed to bother her unless someone was dead or dying.

She was a responsible superior to her team, no doubt, but she also placed a lot of faith into her subordinates. This faith was placed onto her team, and only her team of Marines.

If she wanted to, she could quit and form a pirate crew with the men that followed her like she was a goddess to be worshipped.

"I'll try to inform Vice Admiral Irin about this, but she should be appearing when we arrive at Impel Down," the Marine said.

"No, I want her to meet me now, in my private quarters," she ordered.

The Marine only began to feel pressure as he continued to frown, "I'm really sorry but we're under strict orders to not disturb Vice Admiral Irin, the most we can do is call the Den Den Mushi in her room, we can't guarantee that she'll come out," he explained

Hancock clicked her tongue at his words, "What kind of leader leaves their men unattended? How irresponsible. Just get her out," she scoffed as she turned away with a flick of her coat.

With a slam of her door, the Marine stared at the vacant air where the Pirate Empress once stood and muttered to himself, "Vice Admiral Irin is anything but irresponsible."