Smooth Thighs, Pink Hair

Zoro and Sanji carried their unconscious captain back to their ship, Going Merry. "I wonder who that lady was..." Sanji thought out loud, with hearts growing in his eyes. Zoro only grunted, "Doesn't matter. What I wanna know is what the heck did they do to Luffy."

The leaves crunched under their feet as Zoro spoke again, "It seems too good to be true for an Admiral to just leave a pirate unharmed," Sanji snapped his head at the swordsman and scolded, "Huhh?! Would you rather him to be dead then, you stupid marimo?!" Ticked off Zoro yelled back,

"What d'ya say, you ero-cook?!"

"Are you deaf, you moss head?!"

"Shut up! You're just happy you saw a girl!"

Their usual banter went on and on with their unique name calling and their constant slanders towards each other until they reached their ship. "Sanji! Zoro! Is Luffy okay?" Nami asked, yelling from the ship. Zoro replied, shouting back, "Ask Chopper to give him a check up! We don't know what that weird woman did!", Nami was confused, 'Weird woman?' she thought. The two brought Luffy to Chopper who was treating Robin, "Chopper give Luffy a deep check up," Zoro requested and so the reindeer inspected Luffy for any injuries, poisons or anything that brought harm to his life.

 Chopper was shocked when he found out that Luffy had no wounds whatsoever, not even small cuts he got from the initial fight. Luffy's body was completely fine, he was just knocked out. "H-He's fine..." said Chopper shocked and confused, how did one manage to survive the wrath of a Navy Admiral without any injuries? He wasn't even frozen!

The doctor rushed out the room where the unconscious Robin and Luffy rested, "Robin... Her heart....Started beating...!" The Straw Hats then shouted in celebration. Sanji and Usopp rushed towards the room, excited to see Luffy and Robin,

"Luffy!"

"Robin-chan!"

The two were, however, stopped by Chopper as he transformed into his human form, which gave him a larger and more muscular physique, "No you can't go in yet! You'll make a racket, right?" the reindeer doctor scolded while holding off the two from rushing into the room. "Hey, doctor Chopper. I'll make something for them," said the cook, Sanji. Tamed by the word 'Doctor', Chopper returned to his normal chibi-like form and started doing his cute little dance while saying, "Y-You calling me Doctor wouldn't make me feel happy, you jerk!".

Chopper stopped dancing and smiling when he remembered what he wanted to say, "Ah, when they wake up, some drinks that can warm them up would be good. But Sanji, before you go... There's something I wanna ask you and Zoro about,". The whole crew turned to look at Chopper, excluding those who are knocked out of course. "Hmm? What's wrong, Chopper?" Sanji asked, "It's about Luffy..." Chopper replied, in a serious tone. Zoro crossed his arm, "Yeah. I've been wanting to talk about that too," he looked at the crew and continued, "There was a woman standing over Luffy's body when we arrived but she ran away with the Admiral guy when we arrived," he informed the Straw Hats. "Woman?" Nami asked, slightly terrified, fearing that it meant more trouble, "What did she look like?" she questioned. Zoro and Sanji both responded,

"She seemed to be a Marine,"

"She looked like a Marine,"

"Huh?! Give me more details! That's too little!" Nami scolded the two men. Sanji turned heart eyed and replied,

"She had smooth thighs, pink hair, nice body figure and a beautiful smile!"

"Those are invalid details!" Nami punched Sanji on the head.

"Ah, Nami-san, I love it when you're fierce,"

Nami, fed up with Sanji, turned to Zoro for a more detailed description.

"Huh? That woman? She looked... She looked very short next to the ice guy," stated Zoro, "Like thissss much shorter," he said while raising his hand above head, showing Nami how much the height difference was approximately.

Growing agitated from their useless descriptions, Nami smacked the two men and scolded them, "How is any of this supposed to be useful information?!"

"This woman... Maybe she saved Luffy..."Chopper voiced out, "Huh? How can that be? She's a Marine!" Nami disagreed. Chopper faced up to look at Nami and reasoned, "But Luffy was completely uninjured... That can be the only reason why he returned safely," the navigator stayed quiet, in deep thought and brows furrowed. "Let's just all get some rest, we're all exhausted. We'll think about it tomorrow," said Nami, deciding not to think too much about the mysterious woman at that moment.

The Straw Hat's rested in the ship's cabin. Zoro sat, leaned back against the wall with his swords around his arms as he slept. Sanji and Usopp laid face first on the table while sitting on a bench. Nami and Chopper laid cuddled together on the ground, snoozing away. Not far away from where the navigator and the doctor laid, was Luffy sprawled out all over his futon, fast asleep.

Every one of the Straw Hat's were in deep sleep, all except Nico Robin. She pondered soundlessly in her futon about the events that took place earlier. Robin wondered who the female Marine that Zoro and Sanji were talking about was but alas, she couldn't figure it out. Afterall pink wasn't exactly an uncommon hair colour in their world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere on an island in Grand Line, around the same time the Straw Hat's were discussing about Irin. "Achoo!" the pink haired Marine sneezed softly, snot threatening to spill out of her nose. "Ararara... What's the matter? Caught a cold?" Aokiji asked, turning to his left to look at the younger Marine. Irin sneezed into her white handkerchief and waved her hand at Aokiji, "Nah... I've only ever gotten sick once in my whole life..." 

The two continued to walk across the coastline of the island that they were on while being talked about by a few people on an island not so far away from them.