"You're welcome." I smiled and he went away but my smile dropped when he wasn't looking because when he brought his face close to my cheek I could smell cigarettes. I sighed looking at him disappear to his room. "He'll quit one day Paige. Be patient."

Hailey's POV

"You cheated!" Nathan yelled standing up from the couch abruptly. I laughed at him and Avril joined me.

"Just accept defeat with dignity brother." I giggled.

"You bringing up that story while we were still playing was not fair. You knew it would distract me." I giggled again.

"Papa, you lost fairly." Avril said giggling.

"I want a rematch." He said.

"Maybe next time. It's time for dinner." I said getting up.

"Tomorrow then." I rolled my eyes at Nathan.

"You'll lose again." I said playfully.

"I promise you, I won't." He said. That's what he's been saying ever since I was ten.

"Okay let's go and eat then." I said turning around.

"Finally!" Avril said getting up as well. "I am starving." I looked at her.

"You took after your father on that." She chuckled.

"Louis also has a huge appetite." She said as we walked to the dining room.

"I noticed in the morning." I said ruffling her hair. When we arrived at the table Camilla and Grayson were giggling with Coralie while her mother was talking to Brooke. Probably getting to know each other.

"And we're here." Nathan said before kissing his wife's cheek.

"What took you so long?" Annette asked.

"Your husband here, wouldn't accept defeat." I said and she chuckled.

"You lost again?" She asked him.

"She kept on cheating." I laughed and then turned to look at Louis whose head was down. He was drawing something.

"I'm sure she wasn't." I heard Annette say.

"What are you drawing buddy?" He looked up after I touched his drawing book. He tucked his long black hair behind his ear and took out an airpod.

"Sorry aunt Hailey did you say something?" I nodded.

"You draw with music on?" He smiled and then nodded.

"It helps me to concentrate sometimes." He said.

"I see." I said. "I was asking what you are drawing." He smiled and then showed me.

"Wow." They looked like a woman's eyes. "Who is she?" He chuckled.

"A friend." I giggled and nodded.

"This is good." I said handing him back his drawing book.

"Thank you." He said.

"Okay Louis, you can stop drawing now." Nathan said. "It's time to eat."

"Okay papa." He took out his other airpod before pausing his music and then putting his book and pencil away while we started plating up.

.....

"You should really come over baby so you can see them. I'm sure they will love you since you have your way with kids." I said over the phone to Paige. She chuckled.

"How old are they?"

"Louis the eldest is fifteen, Coralie is thirteen and Avril is ten." I told her.

"Baby they are not Gray and Cammy's age. We're talking about teenagers." She said.

"You are the sweetest person ever so trust me you will get along with them."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Does that mean you will think about coming over?" I asked hoping she says yes.

"I'll come over this weekend." She informed me. Okay four days left Hailey, I told myself.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you." She giggled. "Thank you baby."

"You are so dramatic." I giggled.

"I'm just happy."

"And I love it when you're happy." She said making me blush. Who would have thought that letting Paige into my life would turn out to be the best decision ever? Look at me blushing like a teenager who has never been in love before? "I love you." My heart skipped.

"And I love you more." She giggled.

______________________