Chapter 33 Photoshoot

Avneet- Bhaiya I can't work for them..It is not something that I work for..
Zayn- What is wrong?
Avneet- Have you seen the clothes..? they are not even clothes
Zayn- You are mature now.. Don't react like kids..

Avneet- I am reacting like kids..? what is wrong bhaiya.. how can you approve them for this..

Zayn- Look Avneet.. they have paid 1 lac for this collab... and will pay more if they like your work.. you know what they chose you because you have ability to highlight the product.. they really like you as a model.. *tries to convince her*

Avneet- So what bhaiya..? I won't do a bikini photoshoot..
Zayn- Don't worry Avneet.. I told you na no cameraman is coming today... You just go.. change and take pics then we will forward them..
Avneet- No one will come doesn't change my answer.. Those pictures will be shared to the whole world.. I am not working for them..

*First of all this is a story and still I am not judging anyone on the basis of their cloth and I think no one should.. if they like what they wear and are comfortable then everything is good*

*in story*
Zayn- Avneet I took advance on your name..
Avneet- then return it.. I am not doing it *being stubborn*
Zayn- Are you out of your mind..? This is the first time you got such a good offer and you are rejecting it..
Avneet- Just because they pay more does not make it a good contract..

Zayn tried making her understand as much as he could but no.. Avneet is not listening to him..

Zayn *gets angry*- Is this how you talk to your brother??? Is this what I taught you?

Avneet- Dad also didn't taught me to do something which my conscience don't approve..

Zayn- Oh I have just brought you up for listening this.. *annoyed*
Avneet- *rolls her eyes and goes inside her room*
Zayn- How dare she behave like this with me.. *getting more angrier*

Zayn opens the door of her room..
Zayn- Change ryt now..
Avneet- Bhaiya what is wrong..? I am not doing this..
Zayn- I am ready with setup.. I don't have much time to waste...
Avneet- *stands up* I am not doing this..

*she never said no to him for anything before.. either it was for getting her a dress or leaving her studies so this is getting unbearable for Zayn*

Zayn knows that he had to do this today or tomorrow because what he intends is far more than what he is asking for right now..

What is Zayn upto? Will Avneet be able to hold her emotions and get ready to shoot..?

To be continued..
Are you reading?