he apologized

Heads up gonna be giving visual images for this chapter

Camilo pov

I woke up in a cold sweat,god dammit another nightmare. Whatever today was the day to apologize to her.

I'm so lucky carlos helped me. I hope she forgives me but I understand if not then that's understandable. It would make sense if she chose carlos,he cares for her and she seems so happy with him.

Whatever.

I got up and went to Isabellas room "isaaa? Are you here? I need a favor!" I yelled throughout her huge room and she came from behind a cactus scaring me half to death.

"What do you want cabrón? I heard from Dolores what you did to y/n and I'm mad at you." She said latching a vine onto my leg ready to pull me out and I laughed nervously "yea see that's the thing I set up an apology for her today and I need a bouquet of flowers for her and I have no money to buy one." I said and she glared at me with crossed arms.

" I said and she glared at me with crossed arms

"No." She said sternly and the happiness on my face fell "what? Why?!" I yelled annoyed

" She said sternly and the happiness on my face fell "what? Why?!" I yelled annoyed

"Because! You dont deserve forgiveness from that queen." She said with irritance and I sighed "I know but just at least give me one?" I pleaded and she rolled her eyes making a daisy and handing it to me "that's all you get."

I was then quickly dragged out by vines and I didnt fight back I just accepted it.

Time to go to the spot. I hope carlos sticks to his part and actually does what I ask.

Y/n pov plus time skip to night

I was just walking through the village when carlos pulled me aside seeming anxious. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead gently then letting go and grabbing something out of his pocket "I'm sorry for this,I hope you dont get mad at me" he said with a small smile then suddenly in a swift motion I couldn't see.

I was very confused as he seems to have tied a blindfold around my head and he grabbed both of my arms and held them behind my back pulling me somewhere "uh carlos? Where are you taking me?" I asked a bit nervous

"You'll see" he said and then we stopped he let go of my hands and took my blindfold off,he smiled at me before walking away and leaving me there.

I then heard a cough and turned to see camilo,I gasped and looked around in awe. It was a little dark out and we were in our spot in the forest. There were fairy lights all around and the area was glowing like no other.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and got really nervous as I approached camilo and he refused to make eye contact with me "camilo? What is all this?" I asked confused

He took a deep breath and held a daisy out to me,he made direct eye contact and didnt break it "listen y/n I'm so so sorry for kissing valerie when I knew I shouldnt have,I shouldve put you first and thought about it. I want you to know that I have zero feelings for her,she means nothing. A-and I understand that you kissed carlos as well and you dont have to feel bad about it because I wanted that to happen,i wanted you to figure out your feelings and if that's what would help you figure it out then that's fine.."

He then broke eye contact and looked down at the daisy sadly and gestured it to me "a-and I'm sorry about the daisy I tried to get you a bouquet but I had no money and Isabella was mad at me so this was all she would give me and-"

I cut him off by giving him a huge hug whilst tears started to fall,his eyes widened in surprise but then he relaxed and hugged me back.

(Art by nkibnj 😈)

It was nice being in his arms again. I stuffed my face into his ruana inhaling his sweet scent that I missed oh so much. I felt safe and comfortable.

"I forgive you..mi amor" I said as I pulled away a little and he pulled me closer by my waist,he was crying too.

He then smiled at me and our lips connected once again. I missed him so much and am glad to have him back.

AUTHOR HER HI I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE BEEN AWAITING IT. TYSM AGAIN TO nkibnj FOR MAKING THAT AMAZING DRAWING FOR ME TO INCLUDE IN THIS CHAPTER. I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON! ADIOS!