new years eve special

This is still going along with the story btw just coincidentally am able to fit new years in here

Y/n pov

Time skip to a month later of being friends. It's new years eve today.

I woke up yet again to camilo just walking into my room saying "mi vidaaa~ wake up~ it's new years eve~" I groaned "I don't care 5 more minutes"

"but I want to hang out with you nowwww" he whined "five. More. Minutes. Madrigal." I said. I am not a morning person,but somehow me manages to wake me up every day and my mom has grown to love him..so have i.. "fine...I guess since you wanna sleep so bad you wont move away if i.." he layed next to me in my bed and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and snuggled into me "if you dont get off of me right now camillo madrigal I swear" i said and he just snuggled into me more.

I turned over to face him and I gave him a death glare whilst he looked into my eyes with innocence. He then smirked and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers "what? Your saying you dont want to lay with your dream boy mrs l/n?~" he said his voice laced with confidence,I rolled my eyes and continued to just look at him in annoyance

"If you wanted a kiss you could've just asked mi amor~" he leaned in making a kissing face. I felt my face heat up and then I shoved him off of my bed,i heard a thump on the ground and then a "AYE! PINCHE-" and i cut him off "LANGUAGE PRETTY BOY I WILL SLAP THE SOUL OUT OF YOU" I said as he stood up and rubbed his side with a frown

Time skip

It was getting a little late and me and camilo approached his house,his family had some fireworks set up ready to go off once 12 AM hits. He laced his hand with mine and we walked up to pepa "mami,what time is it?" He asked slightly anxious for some reason

"11:55 PM why?" She said whilst smiling at me warmly. "OH SORRY MAMI BUT WE GOTTA GO SEE YOU LATER TE AMO MUCHO!~" he yelled as he started to drag me away,I waved at pepa and she yelled "okay! Have fun with your girlfriend!" And he yelled back "SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!"

He dragged me up a hill that was somewhat into the forest but the trees were a bit away giving a nice view of the sky, on the hill was a blanket and some candles with a basket of what I assumed were arepas since those were his favorite.

I felt my face flush red as I looked at everything,he sat on the blanket and I sat next to him "so what do you think mi amor?" He asked with worry in his eyes. I smiled at him happily "this is amazing thank you cami~" I pulled his face over and kissed his cheek and a goofy grin spread across his red face. "I-im happy you like it,I had to ask Isabella for help" he said,we then heard a BOOM! his eyes widened and he quickly layed down "lay down mi vida! The fireworks are starting!" He said as I layed with him.

Wow...what a perfect moment. A bunch of beautiful fireworks went off "how beautiful right?" I asked him whilst not tearing my eyes from the beautiful sight.

Camilo pov

"How beautiful right?" She said staring in awe "yea super pretty~..." I replied..but i wasnt looking at the fireworks. I was looking at her..cliche right?...and the way the colorful lights danced around on her skin and how it made her smile and eyes light up more than I've ever seen.

I've fallen head over heels for the one and only y/n l/n..

Y/n pov

After a few minutes of watching the fireworks I looked over at camilo to see him already looking at me "what? Do I have something on my face?" I asked him "no just admiring" he replied but mumbled shortly after "but I know something else that should be on your face....". I laughed a little as I admired the way the colors lit up his face and his eyes..he looked at me longingly.

Screw it I thought.

I leaned in close to his face..I hesitated for a moment..his face got red and he looked nervous but he didnt back away "m-mi vida? What are you doing so close?" He laughed a bit.
I smiled and held his cheek as I leaned in and our lips connected,it was only for a few seconds but it was so sweet and so passionate..and so full of love..

I slowly pulled away and smiled at him. "W-wow...y-you have guts..I thought I would only do that in my dreams.." he laughed a bit being very red and in a bit of shock and I laughed with him. "If you wanted a kiss you could've just asked~" i mocked him and he laughed whilst putting a hand on top of my hand that was on his cheek.

We looked back at the fireworks,I scooted closer to him and he wrapped an arm around me "s-so does this mean you like me back?" He hesitated "well idk maybe I do,but you'll have to prove yourself. I'm not that easy to just have." I smiled as we looked at eachother again and he lifted my chin "anything for you mi vida~"

My face turned beet red and I slapped his hand away and sat up crossing my arms "okay no more of that shit! It's making me feel weird" I yelled "awww~ are you realizing how much you love me mi amor?~" he teased and I shoved him "oh shut up!" I yelled covering my face and he started laughing

AUTHOR HERE,I REALLY LOVED THIS CHPT AND THANKS FOR 72 READS?!? ALR I JUST MADE THIS YESTERDAY?!? TYSM HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS

UPDATE: HOLY MOLY TYSM FOR 101 READS ILY GUYS