the lunch date

I LOVE YOU ALL MWAH

y/n pov

I had gone to my house after breakfast to some things.

I walked into my kitchen and saw some dirty dishes in the sink and decided to just clean them,as I was washing dishes b/n came over to me and asked "why have you been hanging out with that boy so much? Is he your boyfriend? Ill break his bones if he hurts you sis" I laughed and looked at him,I'm lucky hes 10 and wouldnt actually be physically able to kill camilo "hes just my friend you dont need to break his bones b/n"

He nodded "introduce me to him sometime this week?" I thought for a minute "sure I'll take you with us to do chores tomorrow and you can meet him,just dont punch his face in" I joked and he laughed "I wont sis"

My mom then walked over as I had dried my hands from washing the dishes "hey mami how are you and camilo doing? I know you like him" she smirked smugly at me and I rolled my eyes "he asked me on a lunch date in 2 hours" I said as she smiled "I'm glad it's going well. Hes a very nice boy,I wouldnt mind having him as my son in law" my eyes widened "slow down mamá we arent even dating" she rolled her eyes "not yet at least" she mumbled "mamá!"

Time skip

I got done sewing together a chameleon plush I made as a gift for camilo and then I started to get ready.

Once i was ready i put the chameleon in my bag (similar bag to mirabels) and just then i heard a knock on my door and camilo walked in "hey mi vida time for our-" he stopped in his tracks and just looked at me in awe as his face flushed a deep red "wow.." he whispered and I looked away "what? Stop staring" i said as he smiled and grabbed my hand kissing the back of it

"te ves increíble mi amor~" (you look amazing my love) he said as he started to drag me out of the house yelling "bye mrs l/n! I'll treat your daughter well!" Before he shut the front door behind us. "So where to?" I smiled and he smiled back at me warmly,it was a hot day jesus I'm glad I wore a shorter skirt/shorts today. "You'll see" he giggled a bit and we went into the forest

Time skip

We've been walking for like 10 minutes "camiloooo my feet hurt where are we goingggg" I whined and he rolled his eyes. He bent down and pointed to his back,my face flushes but hey no more walking so I climbed onto his back and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck loosely. He held me up by my legs and stood back up straight and continued walking,Its like a could sense his smirk forming "never once in my life did i think I'd be carrying the entire world on my back" he said and I rolled my eyes "that's the dumbest thing you've ever said" I taunted. I then gave him the plush I made while we were walking and he said thanks and was admiring it the whole way there.

Time skip

After a few more minutes of walking he put me down when I looked around I was in awe,this is so sweet it's so pretty here. We were at a beach by ourselves and a small spot had a blanket and beach umbrella set up in the sand to block the spot from the sun. He smiled as I ran over and face planted onto the blanket. I sat up and camilo came and sat with me "thank you camilo your too sweet" I smiled at him and he scooted closer to me "so...does this deserve a kiss mi vida?..." he questioned with hope

I smiled and brought his face to mine as our lips connected for the 3rd time? 4th? Dont know dont care. He put his hand on my cheek. The kiss was nice,he tasted kind of like a concha for some reason but I'm not complaining. It was nice same as the first one.

I pulled away after a second or two and I grabbed the small basket that had ofc arepas in it and shoved one in his mouth as he furrowed his eyebrows of fake sadness.

Time skip

We finished eating and I leaned close to camilo as he got beet red "what?" He questioned and I pretended I was going to give him a kiss but then I swerved,smacked the back of his head and ran yelling "YOU CANT CATCH ME"

He took his ruana off and chased after me smiling,after a minute of chasing I ran back towards our spot and right as I got to it he hugged me from behind and we both fell over onto the blanket laughing.

I then looked up at him and realized he was pinning me to the ground,he had my hands pinned by my wrists to the ground and was smiling at me with a dorky grin and I just smiled back getting a bit red.

After a minute or so he spoke "y/n...I have a question..." I nodded for him to continue "do you love me?" I went red but he had me pinned so there was no way of escaping the decision I've edged on for a while..do i?..I thought as he looked at me with a sad smile.

I mean the feeling I get when around him is amazing and indescribable,nothing could replace it. I do miss him a lot whenever he leaves and it makes my heart race more than ever when he kisses me or even gives me any affection at all. Maybe I do.

"....Do you love me?" I asked hesitantly flipping the question. he kept his sad smile and replied "yes. Yes I do. I love you with everything I have y/n l/n" a pink tint dusted his cheeks

I got redder and took a deep breath "now do you love me the same?" He asked and I thought for a moment

I managed to wiggle one of my hands free from his grip. With my free hand I cupped his face and caressed my thumb across his freckles admiring his facial features up close and he smiled warmly at me.

"And what if I do madrigal?" I smiled back at him "well then I'd have to ask the big question mi amor~" he replied "and what's the big question pretty boy?" I teased and he held my hand on his face placing a kiss on the heel of my palm. "Will you be my girlfriend~"

"Hm,yes to both of them mi vida~" I mocked his little nickname he had for me and he went beet red. I then pulled him in for another kiss.

AUTHOR HERE,THIS TOOK ME AND HOUR TO WRITE BC IM SLOW BUT YEA LONGER CHAPTER THAN USUAL AND ISTG YOU GUYS DONT SAY SHIT WHEN I ASK THIS BUT PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR MORE CHAPTERS IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!! ALSO FOLLOW ME ON TIK TOK FOR SOME CHAPTER HINTS AND STUFF @ wwriterscove