Chapter three: Stranger's simp

Theodore's POV

" Junior Resident, Theodore Kim. You look dazzling hot tonight , Sir." Nadia scanned me from the front seat as I entered the car. "Same to you Ms. Nadia" I chuckled.

"Looks like someone will really enjoy what's gonna happen tonight, huh?" Jacob smirked from the driver seat.

"I'm freaking nervous on what's gonna happen, guys. I wanna go back." I said with my hand shaking. This is my first time ever going on a night club so I'm still not sure what I'm gonna encounter throughout the night.

"Hey Theo, everything's gonna be fine. You got us, okay? Now let's go and have some fun!" Nadia said and patted Jacob's arm from the wheel as a sign to start the car.

I took a deep breath, and convinced myself at the moment to not do anything weird or embarrassing tonight. I hope these maniacs I'm with don't tell me to do so as well, they have really clever psychological skills that make me obey them in a snap, ugh Seniors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Timeskip}

Booming party music, neon flashing lights, cigarettes and alcohol in the air. That's what I sense as Jacob dropped us off in front of a 4-star nightclub that Nadia mentioned.

"You guys should take a seat, I'll search for a parking spot okay? And Theo, don't fvck anyone yet be patient" he jokingly said. "Only the guy named Jacob Park would do such things" I told him as roll my eyes at him.

"Aish, you guys act like kids. We'll go inside now okay? Byee" Nadia waved goodbye at him and pulled me inside.

My eyes really widen at the view. People dancing around, vibing with the music, some are drinking by the bar and some are making out on the corner. So this is really what club is, this is what spice is I guess?

"Oh Theo, meet Mrs. Kang. She's one of my Dad's high school friends, she's gonna be the one taking care of us tonight." She introduced me to a lady wearing a casual dress. "Mrs. Kang, This is Dr. Theodore Kim. He's kind of a newbie at bars. So I'll let him choose. " She slightly whispered her last sentence as if I can't hear her. I just gave out a wide smile hiding my madness towards the girl I'm with right now.

"Well Mr. Kim let me show you around then tell me what satisfies your type of fun, okay?" She said and shows the way down the stairs, I nodded.

She led us into 3 different space. The first one was the open space that's where people dance and flirt with other people, I don't feel like dancing wildly in public. Next is the red room. Well this is where exotic dancers and pole dancers are, I can see several disgusting men and pervert here so I pass. The last one is the one I chose, the private space. Mrs. Kang said it's usually made for VIP customers but since she's friends with Nadia's Dad, Nadia became one without even paying a single penny.

" Perfect choice, Mr. Kim. This space is highly recommended by celebrities and some famous figures that come here. And oh by the way we highly restrict everyone to have s*x on public even bathrooms. " She said giving us a weird look. "I'll go now, hope you will have a good time at FunStuff Night club bar." She said and bid goodbye.

"Did she really need to tell about having s*x in public thing?" I immediately whispered on Nadia's ear as the lady left.

"Well yes, cause the first time I'm here I was kinda riding a man's d*ck by the bartender table" I gasped from her words. "Oh my god you dirty son of leach"  I laughed then sat on an empty table at the corner. The space seemed really neat, maybe they should creat rooms for f*cking, which is I won't be doing tonight, I think?

The space has a square bar , 4 semi-circle tables on the other side, neon purple lights lit up the whole space, This place look so soothing and I don't why. It also has a powerful music vibes as well that you can vibe with that just complete everything. This whole space literally make me so happy right now I think I would come to this place often when I'm on leave.

Later on the door came wide open, which we thought it was already Jacob but we thought wrong. It revealed a 6 foot man in all black outfit, walking like royal. His appearance looks like he can pull anybody just by his stare. Follows by three other people, a girl in crop-top with double chained skirt, a girl white puff sleeved v neck crop-top together with High-waist denim pants, a muscular man with turtle neck long sleeve and casual pants. They walked in like they one the club, they're all stunning specially the first man I noticed. Suddenly he looks directly at my direction, I pulled away. A hint of pink blush was painted across my cheeks, geez he's hot. And plus why do they look like they're on slow-mo?

"Argh, there's that guy. What the heck took you so long?" Nadia said, I looked back at that direction and he was already behind those people I mentioned. " I can't find any parking space that's why I parked the car inside a hotel's parking lot near the club. So have you guys ordered anything yet?" Jacob asked.

"Not yet, how about you Theo?" Nadia asked. I didn't heard what he said as I planted my eyes on that man again by the bar. I think he felt my eyes on him that's why he looks back at our table. "Oh yeah the food is great, yeah." I said putting my attention back to my friends avoiding eye contact with him.

 "Um we still haven't order yet, dummy." Nadia said then poked my forehead. "Who are you looking at anywa-" he got cut off as he saw the guy I'm looking at.

"You're really into guys with daddy vibes aren't you?" Nadia smirked and looked back at me. "What?? You guys have no idea what you're saying" I said taking two to three glance to that guy before seeing him giving a slight chuckle before drinking his whiskey. Oh what the fuckity-fuck even him chuckling is hot.

"Hey, we saw you checking Mr. long haired in black suit guy out, go talk to him." Jacob said before raising one hand to get a waiter. 

"Zero chance I would do that he's too hot for me, oh god did I say that he's hot out loud." I said and covered my mouth that made them laugh. God this man is going all over my head.

"Yes you did, Tigercub. Looks like you're now a stranger's simp, good for you after 8 years of being single." Nadia said and looked at the menu book that the waiter gave. "And that is an achievement than being promoted, so we're going to order two buckets of soju and three cheesy nachos, and my usual young man." she added before giving the man a wink.

"Sure thing, Ms. Im. You're orders will be right back shortly" the waiter said and gave a bright smile.

"Damn, Nadia where did you learn those flirty stuff?" Jacob asked, well I'm impressed as well she was kind of a nerdy back in college. " Oh please Jacob stop, You're the one who usually do those stuff with the nurses so I kinda practice them at the mirror." she said and giggled.

•|End of chapter three|•