Chapter one: Pathetic world

Theodore's POV

"HOW CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME HUH?! THIS IS THE 2ND TIME THAT A PATIENT COMPLAINED ABOUT YOUR SERVICE DR. KIM" A yell from my chief resident was heard through the hallway as I entered his office.

"I-i didn't mean to Mr. Lee, I was just called to the ER for something" I lied. Well, I need to if I don't it's either I get suspended for a month or get fired. No one wants that.

"And you think I'm gonna believe you huh? Tell me, what's "something important" on the ER huh?" He asked raising both two fingers and curl it like making a quotation mark.

"U-uhm Dr. Park called and said he needs my help on another patient" I stutters. "Hmm, I'll ask Dr. Park about that. For now go on a break, I don't wanna hear another complain again because of you." He said and turn his back on me. I bowed then left his office.

I sighed as I got out of that room, or should I call it hell because everytime I enter that room I always go sweaty. I headed on the hospital's rooftop to have some fresh air after that session with Mr. Lee. That guy really has some anger issues, ugh Virgo signs.

Before my complains about Mr. Red nose man speech go long, I'll introduce myself first. My name is Theodore Kim, a Junior resident at SNUH or Seoul National University Hospital. I've been working here for almost 4 years now. And still can't join my friends as I'm still stuck at being a Junior resident while Nadia and Jacob are already promoted to be Seniors, unfair right?

As I got to the rooftop, I went to the edge and screamed my heart out. I flinch as I heard the elevator stops, it's one of my friends Nadia Im. "Quiet down, tigercub you can be heard by the whole city." She said and handed me a chocolate milk box, argh my favorite. She calls me tigercub because they describe me as a tiger when pouting, I'm used to it.

"I don't care even if the whole country heard me, I needed that." I rolled my eyes at her. "Is it Mr. Red Nose again?" She asked, I nodded. Why Mr. Red Nose? Well, it's because everytime he yells his nose will turn red as an apple, that's why we call him that. 

"Yeah, as always. I'm still on the midst of thinking if he's on his period or what." i chuckled on took a sip on my milk box. " what the heck, Theo! " she laughs out loud like there's no tomorrow. Oh my god this girl acts like a princess but laughs like a dude, but still pretty though. I would sure to hook up with this girl before if I'm not-

"Who the heck use "Dr. Park" again as an excuse for his mistake, hm?" a guy suddenly yell as he came out of the elevator the suddenly wrap his arm around me aggressively, it's Jacob Park my best friend. Me, him and Nadia studied on the same school and we've known each other since we're five that's why we always have each others back since then.

"You tiger son of a leach, you used Jacob again?" Nadia asked and sips her milk while grinning. "Well he's my only hope not to be suspended, and besides he was the only guy that I know at the ER I don't usually talk to anyone here except you guys, I would if it's important." I removed Jacob's arm around me then finished my milk box.

"I mean dude it's fine to use my name but can you ring a bell, Mr. red nose literally called while I'm in a middle of m*sterbating, I was so close to c*mming." he sighed angrily that made me and Nadia burst out laughing. "Stop laughing this is all you're fault, Theodore" he slightly hit my arm.

"How the heck, can you m*asterbate in freaking hospital, you dummy" she laughs. " You're pervertly insane dude" I said and high fived with Nadia. "I'm on a break, and plus I'm the bathroom" he said crossing his arms.

"Wait, Theo why did Mr. Lee scolded you in the first place?" Nadia asked wiping her tears from laughing.

"I-I've been zoning out at work, then someone complained about how I'm slacking at work, zoning out a lot of times and I don't know why." I said and sat on an empty bench at the corner.

"wait, you talked about how you don't usually interact with anybody else, right?" Nadia asked and sit beside me. "Yeah, what about it?"

" We know what's wrong with you dude." Jacob patted me on the back. 

"You need some spice on your life dude"

|End of chapter 1|