Chapter two: Spice what?

Theodore's POV

"You need some spice on your life dude" Jacob said with a smirk.

"S-spice wha?" I stutters. Well, who won't stutter if you've never imagine how that spice thing works with technically your whole teenage life.

"You need someone to spice that boring life of yours, Theo. You can't just go home, sleep, eat, go to work, check on patients then repeat there's no fun in that." Nadia said then wrap her arms around me, she has a point though.

"So what do you guys think I should do?" I asked innocently, well cause basically I don't really know how.

"You're coming with us to the bar tonight, virgin" Jacob teased. "I know I'm a virgin you don't have to tell me, dumb*ss" I pushed him slightly.

"But seriously you are gonna come with us, it's been years since you've been with anyone. Literally since you and Yuno-" "Don't you dare say his that feisty cat's name" I cut her off and crossed my arms.

"What happened to the both of you before? You guys we're a great couple" Jacob said. "Actually the best couple in high school, you guys used to be named as tigerlove. I was so jealous of you before Arghhh" she groaned.

"You have nothing to be jealous about, Nadia, nothing" I said remembering all the things he done to me.

I used to love him so bad that I won't care anything about the world even myself just to make sure he's doing well. I would be always around if he will have a basketball game or any competition he would join on to. I would give him my everything except for one thing, my virginity. He always force me to have s*x with him but I'm still not ready and plus I'm still young baxk then that having s*x didn't came across my mind, that's why I broke up with him.

Yuno is my first love, and he's the one that made me realize that I'm really into guys. To be honest me and Nadia supposed to be a couple but I can't help myself to squeal like a girl everytime Yuno will shoot a score on his game. I mean I'm not saying I'm fully gay, I'm just attracted to both gender but mostly men you know what I mean?. I really love Yuno so much before, and I think there's still a place for him in my heart but it feels like destiny don't want me to be with him again.

"Hey, stop thinking about him anymore okay? Look, here's what we gotta do, after our shift since you're going home early than us you have a ton of time to choose the hottest outfit you can find then we'll pick you up at 9pm sharp got it?" Nadia commanded.

"Why are you so bossy, but yea okay 9pm sharp, you got it." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Timeskip}

I just got home from work. I don't really have a house so I rented an apartment that is good for one person, and plus it's really affordable. I decided to hop in the shower first after being on a 11 hour shift every weekdays, today is really exhausting.

As I finished taking a shower I wrapped my towel around my waist, and walked up at my full length mirror. I started to examine myself, I mean look at me, hot, gorgeous, pretty, sexy. I already have everything. The only thing that I don't is a man that will pleasure this body....wait what? Where did that come from? Ew Gross.

I shrugged off then went directly to my closet and look for a hot outfit, is that even required? I'm already hot myself I don't need any clothes to be hot, kidding. Then suddenly my eyes saw a black-and-white floral-patterned shirt. This would do.

I just matched it with a normal black pants along with black-and-white bandanna. Now  look who looks like the most handsome man of 2020, me. Later on, I heard my phone received a notification, so I grabbed it from my pocket and saw that It's Nadia and Jacob.

[On Chat]

Nadia: Omg Earth to Theo, where the heck are you?!

Jacob: Dude, are you wearing a gown or something? What took you so long.

I just finished dressing up why y'all so :Theo
impatient? 🙄

Jacob: We're waiting for you downstairs , come on let's go clubbin' 🤟

Jacob you d*ckhead, I'm coming :Theo
Calm your things down.

[End of conversation]

I grab all my things up, and was about to go but lastly check myself in the mirror. "You're gonna have fun tonight, Theo. Whatever happens just have fun." I said to myself then left.

•|End of chapter two|•