•~Ch.10~•

Our Mid-Quarter exam is over and I'm so happy! Yeah buddie ;)) So, Ummm... I dedicate this chapter to @IMicahrojas because I want I want I want xD Joke! Cause she's amazing in every way and she's my greatest fan :D

Thanks for the wait guys I love you soo much. ❤❤

So, do you guys know DanielJ???? :)

•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•

~Veronica's P.O.V~

"ZAYN I'M GOING TO WIN THIS!" I yelled as I press and tap the buttons of the PS3 controller. We're playing Snackdown vs. Raw and I'm using my favorite wrestler, It's the BIG SHOW while Zayn is using, CM punk, he sucks. We're inside Zayn's room, I'm sitting at his bean bag while he's on the floor.

"Sorry but I'm." He said, and I'm about to loose. He did the special move of cm punk and I loose the game. "Yeah Buddy!" (A/N: With the tone of Pauly D.) Zayn threw the controller at the couch while my lips was pulled down to a frown. I'm just acting.

"You cheated loser!" I exclaimed and stuck my tongue out at him.

"That's not cheating, it's what you call the very best player of wrestling" Zayn wriggled his eyebrows and sat beside me.

"How about let's wrestle right now?" I mumbled and smirked at him.

"GAME!" He said.

I went on top of him and quickly grabbed a pillow. I squeezed the pillow into his face and shouted. "1, 2.." then suddenly he pushed the pillow away and turned as around so now, he's laying on top of me at the floor. He tickled and I can't breathe because of laughing too hard.

"Zayn, st-- stop!" I exclaimed.

"No, I won't until you give up!" He smirked while there's a huge grin plastered on his face.

"I'm not going to let you win!" I yelled and pushed him hardly. I threw him all the pillow and jumped on him. I heard him groaned. He stood up and tried to catch me, I ran and jumped on his bed, I hid under his covers. After seconds, there's no sign of Zayn. He's going to do a trick. No, I'm not going to let him. Then suddenly someone pulled the covers and crawled up at me, so he was now on top of me AGAIN. "You're so handsome!" I exclaimed and turned made myself on top if him AGAIN. Silence started to play, we can only hear our breath. I was looking at his hazel brown eyes, that makes me melt all the time. He was staring at my eyes too. What am I gonna do? Well, he was getting close to me and I was leaning in slowly too. No, stop. Veronica! I can't, but you need. Before we knew it our lips are attached.

"Uhm.. ASHY?!" I heard a husky deep voice snapped which made me pulled away and fell on my bum. Awch! Hate you Styles. "I- I- I'm sorry to- to ummm.. D-disturb you but umm.. Te-telephone for you Zayn." Harry stuttered.

"O-Okay" Zayn stammered leaving the room immediately. So now, it's only me and Harry.

"Harry.." I said softly as I stood up and bit my lower lip.

"Hmmm?" He half smiled and I sat at the bed.

"Come..." I tapped the bed beside me signaling him to sit. He walked towards me and sat. "Harry, It's your birthday tomorrow."

"And?"

"Can I have any clue, what you want for your special day?" I quizzed and half smiled.

"N-Nothing but you.." He said. So cheesy but it made me blush. But, can this be possible I'm in love with two person but I have only one heart? Who has a chance for me?

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Can I have any clue, what you want for your special day?" She asked me.

"N-Nothing but you.." I said. That's the only wish I'm hoping to be true. Yes, I wish she's mine and always be mine but, I think she doesn't like me anymore because of what I did the last few days on the amusement park. We didn't talk about it but Liam and Louis talked to me about that and gave advices. It made me realize that I was so wrong that I should've never did that.

She smiled at me "Anyways, Is she already your girlfriend? You know the b-blondie one." She licked her lips.

"No, we're not together." I said and looked at the ground.."

"But..."

"I just met her and we're only friends." I mumbled.

"Oh..." Her mouth shaped into 'O'

"Oh, so you're jealous?" I wriggled my eyebrows.

"A bit but what's my right to get jealous? And Zayn is always there for me." She smiled.

So she's jealous. Haha! Mission Accomplished but the thing I did is still not good. It's very bad! She mentioned Zayn. I know Zayn is always there for her. And Girl, it should be me. Before I can say words, Zayn, Again, stomped and jogged his way here.

"ASHY, We need to talk.." Zayn breathed out, he's running out of air because of running his way up.

"Excuse me for a while" Ashy mumbled as she made her way out of the room. Then Zayn closed the door.

I listened cause I was too curious but I can't hear a thing. MURMUR MURMUR! FUDGE!

~Zayn P.O.V~

"Ashy, Managementsaidthatwehavetopretendthatweretogether!" I said quickly because I don't know how can I say it.

"What?" She quizzes and furrowed her eyebrows. "Breathe Zayn, breathe."

"Management wants us to be fake couples."

•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•

OMYGOSH! So what do you think? Huh?!!

THANKS FOR THE WAIT AGAIN GUYS! I LOVE YOU! Let's make this story back to it's last chart please.. :)) IT WILL MEAN A LOT!

Shout-outs:

•Do you remember? By @justin_1D ~ It's already finish and its amaZAYN! READ IT! A Zayn Malik and Justin Bieber Fanfic :)

•Little Things by @iheartoreos ~ A Niall Horan FanFic READ IT!

•MY STORIES READ IT GUYS! Pleasee.. ❤❤

If you want shout-outs just message me :) Love lots❤❤

Marry Liam or be Harry's sex slave?:"> OMY! That's a hard question.. ANSWER BELLLLOOOOW ^.^

Anyways, PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY ERROR. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Sorry if its a SHORT CHAPTER :)

I M P O R T A N T • I M P O R T A N T

I'm going to change my name to @jLo1D , @jLodirectioner or @jLostyles Can please choose for me :">

50 VOTES PLEASE :D

☀Peace around the world and on its axis☀