Gonta and I watched everyone take the Electrohammers till there weren't any left. "We...probably should've thought ahead." Kiibo sweat dropped. "Gonta rather not use hammers, not familiar." Gonta said, probably just trying to make himself feel better that he wasn't able to try. Everyone began to walk out of the gym, leaving me and Gonta behind. "Let's go, yeah?" I told Gonta as I tugged on his sleeve as best as I could. "Y/N not have to help, what if he get hurt?" Gonta asked me as we walked. "With you by my side, I'll be fine. I trust you with my life, I really do." I told him as I grinned from ear to ear, happy to talk to someone so casually without being in the confinements of my dorm. "Gonta...happy to hear that, no matter what...let's stay together." Gonta said as he smiled back at me. "Ah! I'll have to introduce you to my sister once we get out of here, she's gonna love you." I pointed out, that she was such an accepting person from birth, there's no way she'll get thrown off by his physical appearance. "R-Really? Is that really okay?" Gonta asked, sounding astonished at the thought. "Mhm, for the most part, you can't really mess up when it comes to her, she's truly amazing! Perhaps not the best role model though..." I sweat dropped. "She...that accepting? This Y/N's family, is Y/N really okay to introduce Gonta to someone so special to him?" Gonta questioned. "She's...well, the only family that I know kindly of, the rest doesn't matter. Everything we do now we'll do together, so...expect the worst and you'll find that you're never disappointed, so some say." I quoted, Gonta and I talked for a bit about this and that, perhaps one of the most relaxing conversations I've had in a while. It didn't take very long for everyone to make their way to the manhole and it didn't take much for Gonta to kneel down and pick the manhole cover up just like he did the first time we got here. 

"Are you okay to climb down the ladder Y/N? Your wrist doesn't look that good." Kaito pointed out to me, I looked down at it and shrugged, and without a word I threw the pole down the hole and began carefully making my way down, letting go of the railing just to hold back on once I ran out of room to climb down, I continued to do the same thing till I jumped down from the ladder onto the ground and picked my pole back up and walked over to the wall and pressed my back against the cold surface, waiting for everyone to join me. Unlike me, everyone made it down rather quickly, but then again who can blame me for taking a little longer than the other people with actual working limbs? Once everyone was down the manhole, a certain astronaut began to speak. "Alright, let's get started." Kaito said. "A-Are we really gonna be okay?" Tsumugi questioned. "Wh-Wh-What are you afraid of? Of course, it's gonna be okay...right?" Himiko said, her voice quivering as she began to sweat drop. "You seem anxious, too, Himiko..." Tsumugi pointed it out for her. "No need to be worried! Gonta will do his very best to protect friends, even if it cost his lif-." "No." I said, interrupting him, that's not gonna happen. "Of course, it's gonna be a little dangerous, but... We've got all these Ultimates here! If we all work together, everything will be alright!" Kaito yelled. "...Those words..." Shuichi mumbled, looking rather happy at the memory. "Yeah...we can finally fulfill Kaede's wish." Kaito said.

"So let's all work hard to escape this place together! And once we get out of here and make it to the outside world... Why don't we all stay friends?" Kaede asked us, her eyes so full of hope at the time.

"Yes...we made a promise together." Kiibo murmured. "Our promise to work together to get out of here...and become friends..." Kaito began. "Now is the time to fulfill that promise." Tsumugi finished for him, her face looking rather calm. "Yes! Gonta will do his very best! We'll get out of here, for sure!" Gonta yelled, his face looking determined. "I'll cheer for you guys!" Himiko yelled. "You need to do it, too." Maki told her. I looked down with a small smile, despite what I saw in the Flashback Light...I won't believe it, not till it's been physically proven, I think we deserve that happy ending, the best ending, the ending where we all survive... Is what I would've liked to say.