Chapter 16 : selfishness

Start from the beginning

after some time analyzing the women a sudden gun shot was heard... it flied past my ear... I felt the wind impact fly past me so fast !

Lady - do you want to die here and now ? *turns my way*

Takemichi - eyes widen*

i fell backwards

my voice ran away, my thoughts weren't processing all of this quickly, my eyes were getting glossy.

Lady - I asked you a question.

right when my mind was getting back to normal the women was already in front of me

she's so fast !!

Takemichi -

Lady - I know your not deaf

She picked me up from the collar. I still couldn't say a single word, she took her gun and put it right on my cheek.

Takemichi - whimpering**

- y/n !

y/n ?!

Y/N - tch, get lost..Kisaki.

Kisaki - let him go, he was probably passing by.

she puts her gun away. this Kisaki guy was infront of us now, I had a mini flashback while the two people were talking...

the flashback was when Naoto told me about Kisaki, he was the reason why Toman became evil, the reason why y/n and Mikey changed, and why Akkun and Hina are dead too !

once flash-backing I came back to my senses, I grabbed y/n's wrist to free myself but she snapped it back like it was nothing. when she let go of me, I got on my knees screaming and crying.

this women !!!

she's not y/n !!!

she is nothing compared to the girl back then !!!!

this can't be true !!

Takemichi - *panting and crying*

did she forget about me or something ?!?

Y/N - fine.

Kisaki - the meeting is about to start, Han-

Y/N - ....

She started walking away from me, I saw her hit Kisaki on the shoulder.

Takemichi - sniffs and panting***

Kisaki then looks at me dead in the eyes... I was still trembling in fear.

Takemichi -

Authors note -this is Takemichi's and Kisakis first encounter btw !

Kisaki - your pathetic you know, to think she would fall for you. tch

Takemichi - ?!?

He left leaving me scared and dumb folded... I didn't know who he was referring to

could it be ... y/n ? but wait.. how does he even know me ?

At that moment I didn't think of anything else but escaping, so I stood up in pain from my wrist and began running to Naoto.

With Naoto •
Still Takemichi's POV

Naoto - you did what ?! Takemichi you idiot ! smack**

thud**

Naoto - great keeping a low profile ! now there going to boost up there security even more ! you just have to be the most stupidest person I've ever met !
*frustratingly sighs*

Takemichi - i-im sorry-

Naoto - *laughs sarcastically* and you think a simple sorry is going to fix what you did ?! I told you to forget about that women ! and look where you ended... in pain with a broken wrist ! what if she killed you ?!

Takemichi - but she's an upper echelon ! that just proves this time leap changed the future !

Naoto - that's not the point ! I said forget about her from the beginning when she left Sano back then !

Naoto punched me this time, I fell back once again, but I didn't hiss from the pain... I felt empty and like a complete idiot...

Takemichi -

Naoto - Takemichi just leave

I quickly looked up at Naoto.

Takemichi - ?!...b-but-

Naoto - I said leave !

Takemichi - eyes slightly widen*

I got up and left without saying another word.

***

when I got out I quickly went to a nearby hospital to get my wrist checked before going home.