I feel a sudden nostalgia of the mention of Itachi sensei. He was the best. Reminds me a bit of Junsu abeonim, except he's more easy going and quite humorous.

"Y/n?" He carefully says, "Is it okay if I see my nephews? Even if it's for a bit..."

I glance at him and he looks at me with pleading eyes. I don't know what to say to him. I don't want to say no.

Suddenly someone catches my eyes, standing right at the door talking with the hostess of the café. It's Madison.

Good thing I'm seated all the way in the back. I didn't want to deal with her after that awful first meeting with her. I'm just glad Jungkook fired her without hesitation. I watch the hostess take her to a nearby table and she sits there alone.

"You know her?" Ken asks me, as he looks back at me.

"Uh...no," I answer. "She's just a new employee of my husband's company that recently got hired but then fired."

Then suddenly another familiar face walks in through the front door but immediately walks towards the direction of Madison and takes a seat across her. It's Jungkook.

What is this?

There's a sudden anger igniting inside me as my hands curls into a ball. Ken takes notice and becomes quiet.

"Mr. Arata, you can see your nephews," I say clenching my teeth as I keep my glare at my husband's back. "I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind. He seems pretty occupied."

***

I take a deep breath as I glance out the window getting closer to home. The triplets are sitting in the back talking amongst themselves after finally seeing their uncle Ken.

"Eomma!" Daehan shouts from the back. "When are we going to see uncle Ken again?"

"Yeah when?" Minguk asks eagerly. "I want to see him again!"

"Yeah eomma! We want to see uncle Ken again!" Manse says excitedly.

I feel a sense of joy to hear how elated they are to see their uncle despite the problem I'm going to face once I get home.

"You'll be fine," Jin tells me as he takes notice of my expression. He's driving us home after he had brought my kids to a nearby hotel to meet Ken. I had to plead with Jin not to let Jungkook know that we were taking the kids to their uncle.

The gates open and my stomach feels even worst. I take a couple breaths in again to calm my nerves. Why should I be nervous? I didn't even know that Jungkook was meeting up with Madison.

Jin pulls up right at the front entrance and the guard at the door immediately walks over to the car door and opens it for me. I slowly walk out, feeling dreadful to go inside. The kids immediately ran out the car in a hurry and right inside, except Minguk holds onto my hand as we walk inside together.

 The kids immediately ran out the car in a hurry and right inside, except Minguk holds onto my hand as we walk inside together