#001, #002

"Our first experiments.. #### and Izuku." -Some scientist

"I'm sorry.. I'll be back for you." - #001 '####'

"I bet you'll be a hero when you get out, #001!" -Izuku 'Me'

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Just a quick message! I love the song Addict. And if you watch it.. fuck Mr. Valentino. I hate him with a passion.

(Dadzawa's P.O.V)

'Who is #001? I'll ask Nezu if he knows. He'll probably know.' I looked at the kid "You need to sleep. You'll be meeting a rat tomorrow... if I know him well enough, he already knows you're here." I said as a rolled on the floor in my sleeping bag. I pulled out a phone and texted the rat.

(RatSatan: Nezu)

(SleepDeprivation: Aizawa)

SleepDeprivation: I think you know what I'm about to say.

RatSatain: Yes. I'll be there early before UA is in session. And no I won't bring coffee.

SleepDeprivation: Damnit. See you then.

I put away my phone and saw the kid sleeping. 'Well.. it's something.' I sighed and soon fell asleep as well.

(Izuku's P.O.V)

'I'm meeting a rat? Is it him? I hope so. He probably already knows I'm here, as EraserHead stated.' I grumbled to myself knowing that he was right. I would most definitely need sleep to deal with him. I loved him like a father, and we had great times, but you can't hide anything from him. I closed my eyes wondering if the rat was him, or if it was someone else.

(8 hours later)

I shot up from sleep with a gasp, sweating, and shaking with heavy breathing—stupid memories. I sighed and wiped the sweat off my face. I looked around the room and saw EraserHead still sleeping- on the floor? Whatever. I looked around again.. and I saw him. #001. My friend. "#001?" I whispered to him as I looked at his how changed appearance. He had hair now that covered the scars. Smart.

"#002.." he said softly with his crooked smile. It might seem creepy to people who didn't know him, but I knew it was genuine. "Am I a rat, a bear, a dog? Who knows! I'm Nezu! The principal of UA." he said clearly pulling his act together for the people watching behind the door. We subtly nodded to each other in agreement to talk later when we were alone.

(#001's/Nezu's P.O.V)

'#002.. it's been far too long. I regret leaving him there in that hell hole.' I sighed and introduced myself, as usual, knowing there were a few.. guests. Listening in. We nodded to each other. We would talk in private later. "You are quite interesting if I do say so myself. We should play a game of chess when we don't have a DETECTIVE and PRO HEROES.. listening in." I said emphasizing the listening in part. Suddenly, and expectedly, a door opened. A few people walked in. The detective, the number one hero, and finally... EraserHead who finally decided to stop pretending to be asleep. They were shaking in fear. "So.. what do I owe the pleasure of the number one stalker and a detective who happen to be expendable," I said with my crooked smile. You could hear my old friend's small, almost silent chuckle before he burst out laughing in a sadistic and emotionless way. We both smiled sadistically. Coughing was heard from the other humans in the room, trying to get our attention. I cleared my throat "So? Any answers?" I said as I sat on #002's shoulder like old times.

Both the detective and the number one hero started apologizing and trying to explain, whilst Aizawa was still shaking. "Enough! I understand that you humans are curious. We can deal with it later." I said turning to look at #002 who apparently likes to be called Deku now. I suspect a backstory to that, but later.

"So, All Might. What are you doing here anyway? You are not required, and you only have 3 hours before you have to be somewhere else." I said knowing he had nowhere to be. Though, he only had 3 hours before he wouldn't be so high and mighty. "W-well I was sent with Detective Tsukauchi in case.. well.." he mumbled off with sweat dripping. "In case of what?" I pressed with a menacingly sweet tone. "In case.. of resistance from the villain." he finished gulping. "Villain? All Might this is a young teen, who escaped kidnapping. He is not a villain" I said jumping off #002's shoulder and walking over to the hero; pulling my teacup out of thin air once in front of him. I sipped my tea while staring into his soul.

(Y'all Might's P.O.V)

'I'm gonna die. I'm so gonna die. I wish I was NOT here' I thought as I looked at the principal who was now staring into my soul. I looked over at the zygote and noticed his smile. Creepy. Just like Nezu's smile. I cleared my throat "Right of course not. my mistake Nezu. Hahaha!" I said trembling. "I WILL BE LEAVING! LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" I said running out the door and leaving the hospital immediately, after signing signatures for some nurses and doctors.

(Izuku's P.O.V.. again.)

'That was absolutely hilarious' I thought to myself with a smile. "So, Nezu? Did I get that right? Anyway. What are you doing here?" I asked trying to keep up our cracked facade of not knowing each other. 'Darn it sadism, you messed up the plan again.' I thought to myself with a sigh. "Yes that's correct, I am here for reasons that will come up later," Nezu said with a smile as his teacup disappeared from his hands. "For now, the detective will continue with questioning." He added as he came back up and sat on my shoulder again.

Detective Tsukauchi sat in one of the chairs and pulled out a notebook and pen. "Continuing from yesterday evening, can you list your quirks an-..." The questioning went on for hours with many lies that were of course caught. I ended up telling the truth eventually though. After hours, he finally left. "Okay, so that concludes everything for now. A rocky start and a rocky end, but we got there. I will take my leave." Detective Tsukauchi said as he put his notebook and pen away. "Finally.." I mumbled as he walked out of the room after saying goodbye to both heroes.

"Aizawa, go home and get some rest in an actual bed. Then come back tomorrow. We will talk when you come back." #001 said to the hero. EraserHead seemed hesitant, but after a stare from #001, he left. Once we knew he had left the building, by seeing him drive off in a yellow car we burst out laughing. "#001, It's been too long. Love the fur, by the way, it suits you." I said with a dry smile. "It has indeed, and drop the casual conversation. I believe you know why I'm here." #001 said with his crooked grin.

"Of course.." I replied with my own crooked smile as we burst into monotone and sadistic laughter.

(1161 words)

A/N: Hello, Abel here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry for the long wait and low quality. Recently, as I have said before my dad was admitted to the hospital on Easter Sunday. Not long after he was moved to hospice, and on April 29th he passed. Not even 4 hours later, my grandpa passed in the hospice room across from his. I'm currently trying my best to deal with everything whilst being with my family. Hopefully, I can write more often soon but it may take time. Also, for a little bit of funny/sad news for all my star wars fans. My dad's funeral was on May 4th, he was a huge gamer and star wars fan. Anyway, have a good day/night! Bye-bye!

Emotions..? Never heard of herजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें