A Party Crasher

"Worthy..." A creepy voice came from the hallway.

A broken down robot from the Iron Legion came hobbling out from the darkness. All of our attention turned to the bot. I stood up next to Thor, I could feel my power radiating to my hands, waiting to come forth in case I needed to attack. Thor instinctively stood a little in front of me.

    "No, how could any of you be worthy? You're all killers." The robot hobbled forward towards us some more.

    "Stark?" Steve said sternly. Stepping up next to Thor, also in front of me.

    "Jarvis?" Tony called out for his AI.

    "I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or I was in a-dream." The robot was a complete mess. It struggled to limp forward towards us as it's head looked around.

    "Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit." Tony whispered quietly trying to figure out why his suit was walking and talking on its own without being commanded to.

    "There was this terrible noise, and I was tangled in... in... Strings." He fumbled a little more looking down on it's body. We all stood stiff watching the robot before us uneasily. "I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy." The robot looked back at us all.

    "You killed someone?" I questioned as I stepped forward through Thor and Steve's muscular barricade. Thor grabbed my hand trying not to let me go any closer.

     "Wouldn't of been my first call. But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices." The creepy beaten down bot looked right at me at it answered my question.

    "Who sent you?" Thor demanded.

    "I see a suit of armor around the world." The robot played Tony's voice through it's mechanical body.

    "Ultron?" Banner said surprised. He looked astounded.

    "In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this chrysalis. But I'm ready." As he spoke I could hear gun's clicking out of their safety's, Thor squeezed my hand slowly pulling me beside him. He firmly gripped Mjolnir. I had the violet wisps running through my fingertips, rearing to attack. "I'm on mission."

    "What mission?" Nat questioned.

    "Peace of our time." He stated.

Suddenly other bots flew threw the wall right towards us. Steve kicked the table that we stood near, flipping it up as protection. One of the bots slammed into it and knocked Steve behind the couch. They came flying at from all angles. I shot a blast at one of the one's coming right for me and destroyed it. Thor stood behind me swinging his hammer and destroying another one. I watched around me as I fought seeing the others scramble to fight or to get away.

I ran towards where I watched Tony and Rhodey jump over the railing. A suit was following behind them. I jumped on it back as it knocked Tony down to the ground, and had made Rhodey go crashing through the glass window. Maria jumped after Rhodey, while I kicked and punched the bot. I finally managed to rip its head from its mechanical body. I jumped away from the falling bot, and ran over to wear Tony was stuck under a bookcase. I moved it and grabbed Tony's hand, helping him stand back up on his feet. I turned just in time to see one of the bots grabbing the scepter.

    "Shit. We just got that back." I mumbled, trying to throw blast's at it.

Tony put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a knowing look. I nodded at him and I set out a shield of energy. Allowing Tony to jump on it. He jumped from it to grab onto one of the bot's flying above us shooting at Bruce and Nat, using a screwdriver to stab into it's head. I looked around quickly and watched as Steve was knocked in the wall and tossed to the floor. I ran to him and grabbed the bot trying to attack him with both of my hands. The energy in my hands, melted the bot that continued to struggle in my grasp.