On A Mission

Loki and I walked back down the stairs and rejoined the group. They were chatting up a storm until they saw us walk in. Dead silence, you could literally hear the crickets.

    "Okay, guy's what's for dinner?" I clapped my hands together.

    "Well, we need another grocery run done. I'll make sure to get my assistant on it. So, I suppose we will be eating out. How about pizza?" Tony said cheerfully.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Loki sat back down in the single chair. Thor came over to me and wrapped me up in his arm's from behind.

    "I know what I would like for dinner, but it's not pizza." Thor whispered into my ear.

Obviously not quiet enough because Nat spit out her drink. Clint clapped her on the back and my face turned bright red.

    "You okay, Nat?" Clint asked her concerned.

    "Yup. Fine." She gave me a terrifying look with a smile attached. I knew she heard what Thor said which made me blush even harder.

    "Okay, what does everyone want?" Tony said coming back over to us. He looked up to see the four of us looking at each other weird. "Hey, what's going on?"

    "Nothing. Nat choked." I squeaked.

    "Ok. You're all acting strange. But, whatever. Again what do you guy's want?" Tony asked again.

We gave him our order. Tony ordered 2 pepperoni pizza's, 2 cheese, and 2 loaded pizza's. Before returning to the couch.

    "Okay, so I know I told you all what happened while I was away and obviously you all kinda already know each other. But I'd like to introduce you to Loki." I said. Thor's arm's were still wrapped around my waist, standing behind me with his chin resting on my head since I'm so much shorter than him. So I just casually pointed to each person in the room.

    "Loki, this is Natasha, Clint, Steve, Bruce, and Tony." I said one by one. "Well say, hi." I looked at Loki sternly.

    "Hello." He grumbled.

    "Geez. Okay now you all need to be polite and say hello back." I gave them all a look. They all grumbled their hi's. "Okay so what do we want to do while we wait for the pizza." I asked and everyone looked around not saying anything. I sighed.

    "Want to see the rest of the tower?" I asked Loki inside my mind.

    "That would be a grand idea. Certainly better than sitting amongst these bafoons." He replied.

    "Hey want to take Loki on a tour?" I turned my body around into Thor's.

    "That's a fine idea." He kissed my lips making the whole room groan. "Oh, you all will be witnessing that very often." Thor smirked at their dislike and I chuckled. "Let's go." He smiled.

The three of us walked to the elevator and climbed in.

    "You failed to mention, this oaf would be coming along." Loki scoffed as the door closed.

    "What? When did you two talk? Amara only asked me a second ago." Thor looked between us both.

    "Oh, uh, Heimdall kinda showed me how to speak through my mind, so I could reach him whenever I want. I found out I can talk to Loki too. That's how I knew you'd be here and why we were all already outside waiting for you." I explained.

    "So you talk... together... inside your mind's?" Thor asked slowly putting it together.

    "Correct." I smiled at him, and grabbed his hand.