Chapter 27 ( final battle part 2 )

Start from the beginning

The rescued Power spheres along with halilintar and Gopal went outside the room to find a way out of the station .
.

.

.

.

" Gravitational pull !! " Yaya used her power to stop jokertu on his tracks unfortunately for her jokertu had been more skillful for the last couple of years inside the prison .

Ying and Yaya were busy fighting the clown while fang entered the door from behind .

As he went inside , he was suprised to see so many of their allies trapped in giant cages helplessly trying to break free .

" Fang !! Up here! " A familiar voice caught the shadow manipulator attention .

He almost teared up to see his brother on a strong metaled cage hanging in the sealing wall along with admiral mechamato .

He uses his shadow eagle to fly at the top , his eyes were focused on the lock of the cage .

" I won't forgive them for this " muttered fang as he glared at the lock .

Admiral mechamato only chuckled at him and ordered him to find a key around the room .

Fang searched for any kind of hidden key that could let all of them be free . High and low his eyes were full of Concentration until he found a technological tablet stuck on the wall .

" Alright , I foun- ..... What the hell is this!? " Fang was bewildered by the coded question needed to open the cages .

' if you want to open the cages ,answer the question and you must find a solution using this formula;

P (n)
   n!n!  

That's the only hint of formula that I can give you , now the question is

There are ten boxes of books and only five shelves , how many books can you fit in those five empty shelves?

Author :I literally cringed at this idea on my head and believe me I'm not even sure if I wrote the answer right since I'm also bad at math !

" What is this? Math class!? " Fang gripped his hair in frustration , it's not his fault the author just seemed to have a nightmare about her math exam .

" Who even in the world invented this question !! " Fang facepalm himself before bringing his phone and calling boboiboy for help .

The phone started ringing and fang patiently waited for someone to pick up .

' hey , umm it's a pretty bad timing fang , do you need something? " Boboiboy ask on the other line .

" I need help on solving this math equation , unfortunately some smart **s decided to make the password a math solution " fang explained irritation in his voice .

" Wait what !! What kind of person does that " boboiboy said half yelling .

" Can you just please help me with this "

" Where's Yaya and ying , they can answer your problem " boboiboy suggest .

" There busy holding off jokertu , and it won't be long before those two are gonna get tired distracting him " fang sighed .

" Alright , I'm sending solar there to solve it " boboiboy then ended the call there .

And fang had to sigh in second time today but there's still one question in his mind .

" Who in the galaxy sake made this math question !? "

.

.