was it meant to be?

No one POV:

Tubbo stared at the podium, watching as the white haired Schlatt spoke. As much as he wanted to focus on the fundraiser, his mind was stuck. Back to that one night when he was meant to make a big announcement, back to when he watched someone be considered his older brother point fireworks at him. Leaving him for dead in the damned box. He began to breathe heavily, having chatted with Wilbur earlier.

"You know, this isn't the right option."
"Wil, you've spent the whole night trying to convince me. The best you're gonna get is, I most likely won't go through."

He wished he stuck to that instead. Instead, he felt eyes watching him. Both Wilbur and Tommy were staring. Schlatt had stopped speaking as he appeared scared, running down quickly to protect Rammie. Tubbo hadn't taken in account what he had just did, he turned to Wilbur.
"This is a goodbye Wil."
Wilbur could stare in shock, as the next few seconds were clouded by dust, glass, dirt, fuck. There was even grass flying around. People yelling, panicking, stuck on the floor from pain. Tubbo. He did this. He stared at the mess in front of him before running, running away from everything. His heart was shattering as he heard Phil yell out for Tommy.

He never wanted to know what happened. Even if he was forcing himself to go back. He didn't know if he could.

Why would he go back, just to see he's killed one of the most dear people to him? The one blonde who stood by his side during his worst times. The one he could relate to. he could've stayed and helped. He couldn't go back.

Not just to see his grave in front of him, feeling all guilt and dread.

-------------
I am sorry. :]