dinner

It was 6:37, the boys were about to have dinner. Jin didn't feel like cooking and so they ordered pizza.

Namjoon called the place,, ordering a pizza. "Huhh? We are having pizza??" Taehyung asked "yes Taehyung, do you have a problem?" "Yeahhhh,, I don't like pizza" the younger scrunched up his nose.

"Order noodles!" hoseok suggested "is that fine with you tae?" Jimin asked, taehyung nodded.

Namjoon canceled the pizza order, dialing a place to get noodles from.

"When is it coming?" The oldest of 7 asked

"They said,, 6 minutes"

"Whattt!! That's soooo long!" Jimin said

"No jiminie, it isn't really that long, you are impatient" jungkook added on

"Nooo! Kook it's so long!" Jimin cried out

"Yoongi can you take Jimin somewhere to pass the time?" Hoseok asked

"Mhh, yeah sure" Yoongi stated "Jimin come on" he proceeded to say as he tugged the younger by his arm.

"Okok, you can let go of my arm!" jimim exclaimed

Yoongi took Jimin into his room. The remaining five were sitting at the table gossiping. They spoke about MVs, Taehyung was quiet. He didn't know much about all of it and was clueless nonetheless.

Ding Dong

"I got the door. Taehuyng, can you go and get Yoongi and Jimin?" Seokjin said

Taehyung went into Yoongi's room. Calling the older two to come join the rest into eating with the other 4.

The seven boys sat at the table, enjoying their food.

After eating, Hoseok took Taehyung with him into his room. Reading books and having fun with games.

Yoongi stayed back, washing dishes.

Jin began his preparation for tomorrow.

Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook were sitting in the room of the oldest out of the three boys. They were talking about the next concert.

After Yoongi finished washing the dishes, he went into his room. Messaging one of his friends for a while. Normally, he would fall asleep after.

He went into hoseoks room, joining the younger two.

The three had a conversation together, Yoongi got to know more of Taehyung.

Jin had went to bed already.

The six still awake were having tons of fun.

First, Jin came and knocked on Hoseoks room, he was just barely awake. "I'm trying to sleeeeep" he yawned

The, he went over to Joon's room, saying the same thing

He went back into his room, shutting the door and going back to bed.

It was soon to 11. Yoongi, Namjoon, and almost Jimin had fallen asleep. The three remaining were hanging out in Hoseoks room, they were also about to head to there rooms.

Jungkook went into his shared room with Jimin. Taehyung into his unfurnished room, and Hoseok stayed in his.

The seven went to sleep.

♡•••°°°•••°°°•••°°°Author Note•••°°°•••°°°•••°°°♡

I don't know when this will be going out, but as I am writing this it is Hoseok's birthday! Happy birthday hoseok!