room2

Jimin knows Jungkook well, well enough to know Jungkook doesn't lock the bathroom door at night, because he gets scared.

Jimin turned the door knob and came in.

Jimin: Jungkookah baby are you here?

He looked around with his half opened eyes. He saw Jungkook, sit on the floor against the wall. Knees up to his chest, face buried in his knees.

Jungkook: yes honey I'm here, did something happened?

Jimin: No kookie nothing happened

Jimin took a seat besides his boyfriend, and wrapped his arms around his shoulders and neck.

Jimin: baby you know something happened

Jungkook looked up at Jimim with a confused face.

Jungkook: What happened?

Jimin came closer to Jungkook ear and lowered his voice before, Jungkook knew what Jimin wanted by how he was acting. But he wanted to near Jimin say it.

Jimin: m-my you know? he's hard and wants to play

Jungkook: jiminie I don't know what you mean can you explain?

Jimin glared at Jungkook, knowing what he was doing. He took jungkooks hand and placed it against his hard member. Jungkook shot a dirty look at Jimin.

Jungkook: ohh, you need my help babe?

Jimin nodded shyly, his face was over a thousand shades of red. Jungkook chuckled at the sight. He had one last thought on Taehyung, before turning his attention back to his needy boyfriend.

Jungkook: jimin go get it from the cabinets

Jimin grabbed a bottle of lube out of the cabinet. He then grabbed Jungkook and pinned him up against the wall.

Authors note: I'm sorry for cutting this chapter short, I want to include smut in a separate chapter just for those who would prefer to skip over it. I am going to publish these and then work on smut. Please vote and like! love you