date p2

Taehyung continued on with telling Jimin and Jungkook about his life.

Taehyung: T-the friends I told you about, they verbally abuse me. They say I am meaningless and use me for money. I want to run away from home but I have no where to go and if my dad finds me he will beat me up and not give me food to eat for weeks.

Taehyung hung his head low and a single tear came down and landed on the table. Both Jimin and Jungkook went over to his side, there was only two seats on each side so taehyung was in the middle of them two.

Taehyung rested his head on Jimins shoulder as he couldn't hold back his tears any longer. Jungkook gave Taehyujgma big hug for the side as the boy cried into the olders shoulder. Jungkook gave Jimin a look, he could tell what the look meant and nodded.

Jungkook gently brought his lips to Taehyungs ear and softly whispered

Jungkook: Taehyungie you can live with us, im sure the rest won't mind and you can sleep in our room while we set up your room!

Taehyung: You'd really do that for me? But I am such a waste of space.

Jungkook: Taehyung of course we'd do it for you.

Jimin took out his phone to message Namjoon about it, and he agreed. Taehyung was beyond happy and kept thanking the boys. He gave the boys a big hug, in which they hugged back laughing at the boys cuteness. Jimin couldn't hold back and put a kiss on taehyungs cheek completely forgetting about his own baby who saw and started pouting.

Jimin whispered just enough for Jungkook to hear

Jimin: I'll do something way better at home love, ok?

Jungkook nodded his head.

Jungkook: im going to call Joonie to come pick us up ok?

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a confused expression

Taehyung: Kook, who is Joonie? 

Jimin: yah where is my cute nickname? you gave Jungkook one and not me?!

Taehyung: shh I'll call you jiminie, is that ok?

He said with a gentle tone as Jimin nodded his head

Jimin: Namjoon is our hyung, he is coming to pick us up.

Jungkook: Speaking of Namjoon he is here, let's go!

                                The three held hands with Taehyung in the middle to keep him safe, but in the car Taehyung sat next to one of the windows.

Jimin: This is Namjoon hyung

Taehyung quickly introduced himself and then noticed Jimin and Jungkook were holding hands?

Taehyung: Jiminie, why are you holding kooks hand? We are in the car?

Jimin couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness

Jimin: I'll tell you when we're home, okay?

Taehyung: oh okk

He said then pouted his lips because he didn't get the answer right away. Jungkook couldn't help himself and leaned over Jimin to leave a kiss on Taehyungs cheek, followed he his bunny smile.

Jimin looked at Jungkook with jealousy before smashing his lips onto Jungkooks.

Taehyung: Namjoon hyung what are they doing?

Namjoon: Boys, not infront of Taehyung, anyways. We're almost home.