18+

jimin had jungkook up against the bathroom wall, he was looking deeply into his eyes. jimins eyes were filled with lust.

jimin: jungkook, babe you know I really wanna fuck you so hard no one would be able to sleep?

jungkook: oh I know you do, but you know how annoying hyungs would be, and yoongi might just come in our room. Plus, now I have another baby to take care of, honey

jimin pouted

jimin: but I'm still your baby and daddy I need you

jungkook: you know jimin.. maybe I'll do it this night

Jimin couldn't wait any longer, he smashed his lips on Jungkooks. Their lips together perfectly, jimin trying to keep up with Jungkooks pace. Jimin wanted more of Jungkooks soft lips moving against his.

Jimin moved his hands down to Jungkooks ass giving it a squeeze

Jungkook groaned at the sudden touch, Jimin took when opportunity and slid his tongue into Jungkooks mouth and started exploring.

Jimin broke the kiss to get air, resting his head on Jungkooks chest

Jungkook: tired already? we haven't even started the real fun

Jimin glared at Jungkook and smirked, he whispered in a low voice

Jimin: baby it'll be you so tired you won't manage to make it to the bed now be a good boy for me so we can get started

jungkook loved jimins dominant side, and would often behave. Of course being a little troublesome every now and then.

Jimin took off his pants, and threw off his boxers somewhere in the bathroom, not long after his shirt came off too, joining his pile of clothes far off in the distant.

Jungkook was staring at his boyfriends toned abs, and his member basically jumping out at him, Jungkook first started at jimins jaw, purposely skipping his sweet spot right now.

The wet kissed trailed down Jimins neck, and collarbone. Leaving fresh marks. He started going lower to his abs, tracing over it delicately. Making sure he didn't miss a single area. He brought his lips back up and attacked behind and a little lower than Jimins ear

Jimins moans as I attack his sweet spot. Making sure to leave a very visible mark on it. He slides down my pants.

Jungkook: wow babe those marks looks so good on you.

Jungkook traces his fingers over the marks and kissed over every one of them, followed by a hiss escaping from Jimins mouth.

Jimin: Baby boy you know what I want, right?

Jungkook: Do you want this?

he asks before attaching his mouth on Jimins members and started bøbbing my head back and forth.

Jimin: f-fuck your such a good boy for daddy

Jungkook has a praising kink and started going faster, and felt more confident after what Jimin said. Jimins sinful moans kept escaping his mouth, it was music to the youngers ears.