home

"You wanna get some stuff for your room? It's only like what, 2:43" Jimin said. Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Eh, Maybe later? I'm tired" Taehyung said and faked a dramatic yawn.

"Alright, but me and Jungkook need to talk for a minute, can you go to one of the other boys for a minute?" Jimin shyly asked.

Taehyung nodded and left to go to where Jin and Hobi were.

"Jin hyung Hobi hyung" taehyung whined out as they turned their attention to him

with jimin and jungkook

"Jungkook"

"Yes Jimin"

"tell me what the fuck happened back there"

"Oh so like I was trying to tell that bitch that he had no right to be hurting Taehyung, and he tells me to "shut your rabbit hole up, he's my son ill do what I want to" and then I said "so what if he's your son? that's abuse you dumb shit" and then he tried throwing a bottle at me which just barely missed!"

"You know that Taehyung was there, right? what if he saw what was going on in there? don't you think he'd be scared of us?"

Jungkook didn't dare to respond, he knows Jimin was right. But the boiling urge in the younger took over him

Jimin wants Jungkook to know that now they're living with Taehyung he should be more careful. And plus, Taehyung is not that familiar with the 6 who have already been living there.

Although, Jimins intentions were to not hurt or scold Jungkook in anyway. He would just prefer if Jungkook was a bit more on the soft side as of now.

"I'm sorry minmin"

"it's alright"

Jungkook placed a peck on Jimins lips before being dragged by the older back to where everyone else was sitting.

"Jimin! Jungkook!" Taehyung called out, they were all watching TV.

Jimin sat with Yoongi, and Jin. Jungkook went to sit with Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung.

"Whats on?" The youngest asked
"Snowdrop drama" the eldest replied

They sat in silence watching the moving, Namjoon had gotten up to make some popcorn, he brought each the boys a bag of popcorn with one of those large cokes you get at Mcdonald or something.

"thanks joonie, I love you" yoongi said, whispering the last part.

The boys starting "ooo"ing as yoongi isn't one to say stuff like that.

Yoongi told them so they could all stop bugging him about it and go back to watching the film, they all quickly shut up. Focusing their attention back to the drama.

To be fair, who wouldn't shut up when Yoongi tells you to, he scares almost all the other boys, except Taehyung and Jin

♡•••°°°•••°°°•••°°°Time skip•••°°°•••°°°•••°°°♡