Even though it was over, Taehyung gets back on Jungkook's lap and feels that he could go longer. They were extremely sensitive, red from stimulation, and still hard, so Taehyung pushes his cock next to Jungkook's and lets them rub on each other. He grabs Jungkook's and rocks it in his hand, feeling like he doesn't even need to touch his own to come.

"What about you?" Jungkook rasped, petting Taehyung, while Tae did him.

Taehyung shakes his head, "Touching me there won't do anything right now." That wasn't his sensitive part right now... He grinds his ass down on Jungkook's leg and it spreads him out, so Jungkook takes his hand and puts his fingers back inside, right to where it was super stimulating.

Taehyung comes after two seconds of that, and rocks on Jungkook's fingers, pumping the idol's dick so he comes too.

His mind was drunk on Jungkook, drowning in the lingering pleasure. They softly kiss through their exhaustion, lips lightly pressuring each other until weariness overtakes them.

Jungkook lays Taehyung down and places his arm under him. He brings the covers to his chest and lets him rest. Taehyung turns to the younger, bare bodies colliding again as he buries his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"You have a big dick." Tae whisperingly laughs, as his mind fades, "And nice fingers."

"So do you." Jungkook laughs back, whilst kissing Taehyung's neck.

"So was it good?" Taehyung sounded super tired, but he was fighting it.

"Although you shouldn't have to worry about the answer, I will say that you were amazing."

Taehyung smiles and closes his eyes, as he cuddles in close with Jungkook. "You too."

They drift off to sleep together. Jungkook's thoughts focused on how wrong SungMin was. Taehyung was flawless, every action he took was so Jungkook could experience his physical sensations and stimulations, one's that only Taehyung could offer.

Taehyung was selfless in every way and put the needs of others before his own. He was the ideal man, the definition of boyfriend material. No, actually, husband material. Whatever happens next, Jungkook will not let go of him.

Taehyung woke up Friday morning feeling better than he has in a while. He felt as if each breath wasn't slowly suffocating him, now his lungs filled deeper than they ever did. Jungkook was sleeping beside him, laying on his stomach with his face buried into the pillows.

Taehyung, who was latching onto his waist, let go and stretched his arms with a yawn. He drags his fingers over the creases of Jungkook's back, ticking him a little; he feels at peace.

He slowly got out of bed and reached down to his shorts, to get his phone out of the back pocket. He goes about to quietly snap a picture of the younger while asleep, but his camera shutter goes off and Jungkook looks up from the pillows and sees a still naked Taehyung standing at the end of the bed, phone in hand.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook lets out, his throat a little dry from having just woken up. "Huh?"

"Nothing." Tae shifts his head slightly, avoiding eye contact with the idol, he hides his phone behind his back, and takes a step away from the end of the bed.

"Sure..." Jungkook trails on, before jumping up to tackle his lover back onto the bed. He tickled his sides, as loud laughs escaped the olders mouth. "Let me see the picture." Jungkook requests, ending the tickle fight and reaching for the phone in Taehyung's hand.

"No." Tae laughs, lengthening his arm up out of Jungkook's reach.

"Why not... It's a picture of me, right?" Jungkook voices, with a smirk painting his face.

"So... you can see it in a second." Taehyung straightens out on the bed and taps away on his phone.

"Here..." Taehyung hands his phone over to the idol, and watches his face grow into a bunny smile

" Taehyung hands his phone over to the idol, and watches his face grow into a bunny smile

"Oh, Tae! You're so cute." Jungkook coos.

The idol is positioned on top of Taehyung and pushes his lips on the other's forehead, then moves down to his cheeks and nose, peppering kisses all over. He eventually reaches his sweet lips and gently presses down a kiss. Taehyung fixates on the idol's eyes, staring deeply.

Their connection seemed magnetic, Jungkook's pulse pulling him closer. With every blink, his world would fall, having to rebuild again when Taehyung would open his eyes back up.

Even when their bodies collide, they still yearn for more impossible closeness.

"I-" Taehyung starts. Jungkook gazes over his lips, the angelic deep voice, the feeling of ecstacy filling his veins.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hums, sliding his finger over the male's bangs, fixing them behind his ear.

"I-" Taehyung repeated, feeling vulnerable. He doesn't want to say what he feels, but being with Jungkook he almost feels compelled to share every thought. "I have to pee" he lies instead, running over to the bathroom door. Jungkook looks over at the door, humoring the small fib from the other.

"Hey, be quick, I wanna have a shower." Jungkook yells, laying on the bed.

In the bathroom the blonde stood by the sink biting his thumb nail. 'Why didn't I just say it?' He questioned himself over and over. The subject of love was a hard one. He had only told one other person those words, a person who broke him entirely, leaving him in pieces.

"Tae...?" Jungkook yelled again, sitting up and walking over to the bathroom. He could hear small cries seeping through from the door.

Taehyung, having forgotten to lock the door, panicked when Jungkook turned the handle.

"Are you ok?" He whispered. Taehyung pouted, eyes glimmering with tears continuing to blur them.

"I didn't have to pee..." He confesses, "I was gonna say... I lov- ---" The words are too quiet for Jungkook to hear.

"What, baby?" One of Jungkook's hands was resting on Taehyung's cheek, the other on his waist.

"I- love you" Taehyung speaks up, raising his head, and leaning into Jungkook's hold, "I know it's early, but I do. You don't have to say anything back, but I never felt this kind of connection with anyone before and didn't want to ruin this so I-"

"Hey, hey, slow down, you didn't ruin anything." Jungkook comforted, he placed Taehyung's head on his chest and stroked his hair. Tae hummed, feeling the light affection from the younger.

"I love you too." he whispered.