Chapter 2

Jimin and Taehyung were walking on the sidewalk to the restaurant.

As childish as they were, they jumped around avoiding the cracks in the pavement reaching out for the big scenic doors to the restaurant that their friend Seokjin had opened while in college. 'EatJin' was treated as one of the most respectable dining establishments in Seoul. Many celebrities worldwide, while traveling, or rich tourists, would dine there; along with the many Idols in Korea. Jin started the restaurant with his passion for cooking, with the help of his boyfriend and friends who had always supported him to live out his dream.

They walk in not needing a reservation (being close friends with the owner gives you benefits) and go straight to Jin's kitchen, where they can then greet each other. Jin was talking to the sous-chef, directing him on how the plate will be designed for the special that night and that's when he
notices the set of goof balls in the corner snickering and mocking his authority.

"What are you two up to?" Jin whisper-yells nearing close to the set of laughing boys.

"Nothing, Hyung." Jimin says with a snort.

"Hi, my beautiful, darling boy," Jin sweetly says to Taehyung in a sweet fatherly tone, pulling him in for a hug. Jimin knows just why he's been playing favorites recently, Taehyung's... fragile, but he can't help but feel left out.

"Hey, where is my nice greeting?" Jimin pouts

"I know you were the one making trouble, so you get a smack on the head for your little mimicking...And I do not shake my finger like that." Jin says while shaking his finger. He looks down at it and quickly puts his hand down to his side. Jimin and Tae start laughing again even louder. Jin pushes them out of the kitchen and into a back room for VIPs.

"So you guys are heading to the Jungkook concert after this right?" Jin asks, letting them sit down and handing them menus.

"Yeah I'm so excited, we even got backstage passes!" Jimin shouts.

"Yeah I'm so excited..." Taehyung copied, but in an annoyed state.

"What's wrong bub?" Jin asks in a soothing tone towards the blonde, while rubbing his back. Jin has always comforted both of the younger boys. He feels the need to protect them and be there for them through all they may suffer. or what they have already suffered...

"Oh he is just mad he has to come with me to the concert. Apparently he is the only person in the world who doesn't like Jungkook." Jimin interjects before Taehyung could put a word in.

"Hyungiee," Taehyung playfully begins tugging at Jin's whites, "Please I don't wanna go. I won't be in my comfort zone with all of those people. You know I'm an introvert." Taehyung lies to Jin.

"You are sooo not an introvert... every time we are at a party you are an ANIMAL!" Jimin corrects him.

"You'll be fine. You haven't even been around in a while, always cooped up in your room painting." Jin adds, not helping Taehyung's argument at all. "It's time to get your party on. You get to go backstage, do you know how awesome that is? You could meet other idols there."

"It'll be fun i swear," Jimin promises, ending the conversation. They finally order some food and eat before heading out to the Concert stadium.

_____________________

Again Jimin and Taehyung are walking crazily like they do towards the entrance of the venue. Jimin started dealing with the ticket collector showing the online tickets, They were then given access inside along with two lanyards spelling 'BACKSTAGE PASS' across the front. They walk into a not-very crowded space, seeing that they are way earlier than the rest who have yet shown up. Rushing around and buying things here and there, they make their way to where they will be staying for the rest of the performing portion of the concert.

Taehyung, actively trying not to act sour towards Jimin, because he knows about his admiration for Jungkook, speaks up.

"These are pretty good seats, I'm surprised"

"Of course, only the best for you" Jimin then hugs Taehyung tightly. " You know Jin was right, you never really go out anymore to the dorm parties. The boys miss seeing your cute face around..." He says while smirking.

"The Boys, What boys?"

"Oh you know, the ones that would always check you out when you would dance." Jimin says while playfully rubs up against him, moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Oh, you mean the ones that SungMin would glare at all the time." Taehyung laughingly replied. SungMin was Taehyung's ex-boyfriend, they had broken up months back.

Taehyung wasn't really in the right headspace to have a boyfriend at the time, especially since it was SungMin. He always had this perfect image of the man he dreamed to be with in his head; similar to who he tries to capture in his paintings. For SungMin, sadly, he didn't fit the list of expectations. Always so clingy and possessive, it's like Taehyung couldn't go anywhere without him watching or overlooking every situation. But when they were alone together he didn't even seem to care about Taehyung the same when others were watching.

He decided back then, he would stop going out to get togethers, if he was just going to be watched like an object for SungMin to play and be selfish with. And soon enough even after the break up, Taehyung still remained a little hidden. If he wanted to make an appearance at parties he wouldn't be as willing to dance or drink that much as he used to. Jimin and Jin were really worried.

'Hey, don't even speak that name! Ugh, ew... He's so lame." Jimin expressed, forcing Taehyung back into reality. "He is bad news. Hear my words...." Jimin said slowly and with much enunciation. " 'TOXIC' , you deserve so much better."

Taehyung smiles at Jimin knowing he will always be there for him. Moreover, Taehyung was realizing the concert wasn't really just for Jimin. Though it was his favorite artist, this was the first time Taehyung had left the apartment in weeks, other than class or grocery shopping, because a man has to eat.

Jimin offered him to hang out almost every other day, but he always politely declined. And, well, Jimin took it knowing his best friend needed some space. But now he forced him out for his own good, to have a good time and feel free like he used too.

"This is going to be fun," Taehyung reassured himself.