Chapter 8

~~Sasuke POV~~

It's only been a few hours since we've been in this bunker, underground house thing but I'm not gonna lie, I don't ever wanna leave😎. 

"Hey Yokii I'm kinda hungry" 

"What you feeling for bub?"

"I don't know, probably seafood"

"🤩 imma tell sunshine to order us some seafood. Anything specific like lobster, fish, etc."

"that's the point I don't know part of me wants a bit of everything but when I think about it that just makes me sound greedy"

"It's called having cravings sweetheart" I said as I dialed sunshine's number.

OTP

~~Yokii POV~~

"Sunshine"

"yeah what's up"

"Bub and I are hungry"

*chuckles* "should have guessed"

"what's that supposed to mean" I said giggling

"nothing. Anyways what did you guys have in mind"

"well as you know for me"

"seafood: crabs, shrimp, lobster and fried fish"

"aww you know me so well"

"It's practically the only thing I feed you"

"not true😤, anyways bub say he was feeling for the same thing but didn't want to seem greedy by asking for all of it"

"put me on speaker"

"hai~"

(Speaker)

"Sasuke"

"hai?"

"I'm guessing a curried lobster and crab with some steam fish and some grilled shrimp am I right"

"how did you-"

"no worries just wanted to check"

"w-wait you can't buy all of that for both me and Yokii, why don't you buy hers and I'll find something here"

"and a side of tomatoes for him you say Yokii"

"yup" I said smiling

"o-oi don't ignore me"

"oh sorry bub it's just that your too kind and cold hearted for your own good"

"eh?"

"your very cold hearted to other people but when it comes to people you care about your the biggest softie I've ever met"

"I-I'm not" he said turning away with a faint blush on his cheek.

"Anyways yeah add some pasta to that would you" I said suddenly feeling for pasta. 

"I can't imagine you living a normal life"

"well y'know it's not everyday you get married to 2 men from the strongest mafias and get impregnated by one who happens to be the nine tails holder which causes my pregnancy to speed up which means I give birth in four months not nine. Yeah no way I could live a normal life" I said with a lot of attitude in it.

"w-wait did you say we're giving birth in 4 months not 9?" Bub asked

"yeah didn't he tell you"

he shook his head

~~Naruto POV~~

'here we go' I thought pulling the phone as far away from my ear as possible.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM YOU ASSWIPE"

"I forgot"

"SEEMS LIKE YOU LIKE TO FORGET STUFF, HOW BOUT I MAKE YOU PERMANENTLY FORGET STUFF"

"N-no I'm sorry" I said trying to save my tail from my angry wife. 

"Fine but you owe me ice cream and yogurt"

"consider it done"

"b-but wasn't it me who needs the apologizing, I just heard I give birth in 4 months instead of 9. That's not an easy thing to blow over" Sasuke said

"I'll buy you as much onigiri's as you like~"

"..."

"..."

"You are forgiven" he said with a huff

'Figures'

"Anyways is that all"

"yeah I think so, right bub"

"Can we get pizza for later"

"sure thing Sasu" I said writing it down so I wouldn't forget

"I think that's it sunshine"

"All right just call me if you need anything else. I have a meeting in 2 minutes so I'll send these to my secretary to get them ordered, in the meantime y'all can have the fruits I put in there"

"FRUITS🤩"

"yes fruits"

"WE LOVE YOU NARU"

I chuckled at there outburst "I love you guys too"

"all right buy Naru we're gonna go play with Bella"

"ok bye"

"bye"

End of call

I couldn't help but smile at my blank phone screen. 'I really do love those 2'

Knock Knock

"come in" I said putting my phone in my pocket. Just then my secretary walked in.

"Mr. Uchimaki sir he is here"

"send him in then"

"hai" she said walking out

'I wonder how things will turn out'

"It's not nice to space out on your guest Mr. Uchimaki sir"

I looked up to see the one person(other than Sasu and Yokii)I wanted to see right now.

"Good to see you again Naruto"

"Its good to see you too.."

"Itachi"

........................

Hey y'all sorry this chapter is short I kinda just winged it on my way to school. But I'll try my best to make it longer and more interesting. Bye my Yokiibears🐻