Chapter 6

In the morning
~~Yokii POV~~
I was woken up by the bright light shining through the window, which kind of annoyed me since I wanted to sleep some more but I couldn't fall back asleep. I looked down to see the 2 idiots on both sides of me sound asleep. I was hungry but I don't wanna kick Sasuke cause he's pregnant and after yesterday I don't wanna accidentally hurt Naruto's feelings, so I decided that.........I'll wake them both up😌. *Inhale* "OI WAKE YOUR LAZY ASSES UP IM HUNGRY" *THUD* I turned to see Naruto on the floor and Sasuke had an expression like he had seen a ghost. "What's wrong" Sasuke looked at me like I had grown 2 heads "what's wrong?" "Yeah" "what's wrong is that you basically woke up the whole neighborhood because you were hungry" he's said glaring at me "don't glare at me Uchiha" I said glaring right back at him "umm guys" "WHAT" we both yelled and looked to see Naruto on the floor "i-i was a-asking if you wanted me t-to cook the food"

~~Sasuke&Yokii POV~~
'we're idiots'

~~Sasuke POV~~
"Sure sunshine" yokii said laying back down. He looked up smiling "o-ok" he croaked 'i swear how can someone so soft and sweet but be one of the most feared Mafia bosses out there "Naru come here" "u-uh sure" he walked around the bed and kneeled down I gently placed a kiss on his lips "sorry for yelling and I'll help if you want" I said smiling softly. "N-n-no it's fine r-really" he said waving his hands infront of his face. "I'm not taking no for and answer dobe" I said putting on my bedside slippers and getting up. "Now stop being a big baby and come make some breakfast cause now I'm hungry" I said grabbing his hands and walking down the stairs. Once we reached in the kitchen I looked through the cupboards for something to make. "How about waffles" I asked turning to him "a-ah it doesn't really matter just choose what you want and I'll eat it" "dobe I'm feeling for tomatoes and dango" he made a disgusted face before smiling and saying "sure we could eat that" I looked at him angry 'i swear his kindness will be the end of him' "YOKII NARUTO REFUSES TO CHOOSE BREAKFAST JUST BECAUSE OF MY CRAVINGS" in literally 10 seconds yokii was in the kitchen "sunshine just because we're pregnant doesn't mean you have to eat everything we feel for" she said going up to him. "B-but I just wanted you to be comfortable and happy" he said scratching his head and looking away. Yokii and I looked at each other before smiling and hugging him "dobe we couldn't be happier and more comfortable than when it's with you" "yeah sunshine you try your absolute hardest for our sake and we can't be happy unless we see you happy"yokii said smiling. But we both knew what he wanted. "I kinda wanted ramen" he said 'i knew it' we both looked at each other. "S-see that's why I didn't wanna say it "it's not that naru it's that we don't want the nasty instant stuff you make we're gonna make the one they make at ichiraku" his face lit up like a literal thousand stars "REALLY" "yes sunshine now you go do the bed and get ready" yokii said pushing Naruto out the kitchen. "Don't worry me and bubba got this" Naruto and I froze "huh" we both said "what?" She asked. "Whose bubba?" Naruto asked "bubba's over there" she said pointing to me. I swear I could not only see red I could feel my face on fire 'b-bubba' "anyways go away now sunshine we got this don't worry" "o-ok I guess" he said walking out the kitchen. "Now-" I still hadn't moved I couldn't rap my head around the nickname she gave me "bubba?" She said holding my face between her hands. "Bubba you ok" she said looking genuinely worried. "U-uh yeah I'm fine" I said shaking my head slightly. "If you say so. Now let's get cooking" she said smiling while gathering the ingredients.

After making the ramen
"NARU THE RAMEN IS READ-" "I'm here" 'wtf' "Naruto how in chicken littles dick did you get here that quick" "it's ramen guys I'd run across the ocean for ramen" "you know I actually believe you would dobe" I said giggling a bit.

~~Yokii POV~~
"You know I actually believe you dobe" I started to giggle along with bubba. "It's true naru" i said looking at his pouting form. "I swear dobe how is someone so cute and soft and one of the most feared people in Japan at the same time" "I guess I'm just built different😌" "yeah 1 out of every 10,000 is built deformed naru" I said running away before he could process what I said. I was already upstairs when I heard Sasuke bust out laughing and then Naru yelling "THAT'S NOT NICE" I couldn't help myself I literally collapsed on the floor dying of laughter.