CHAPTER 4

__in the morning__
~~Yokii's POV~~
For the first time in what felt like months, I woke up to warmth and comfort. I opened my eyes blinking multiple times to try and stay awake and not go back to sleep. When I was finally fully awake I was met with my head on someone's chest and pale arms wrapped around me. At first, I started to panic thinking who in the hell is this, then I remembered that sasu-chan was with me yesterday. I got up and I was correct it was him. I smiled and slid out of his grasp easily since most of my missions I am used to stealth so I am flexible and can get out of numerous tight spaces. I decided to go and see if that knucklehead of a husband is awake yet, and to my surprise, his bed is made and his room is clean along with his bathroom. Nothing was out of place. Then I heard some movement in the kitchen, I went downstairs to see if it was Naru and it was him. He was making scrambled eggs with bacon, waffles, pancakes, fruit salad, yogurt, and some orange juice for us. "Morning Naru" I said and he turned to me smiling "morning yokii" he gave me a quick kiss before going back to cooking so I decided to go change into some fresh clothes. When I got upstairs I walked in on Sasuke changing. Stopping for a few seconds to see if he had a problem and if I should leave but he just continued to strip "you ok?" He asked me with an arched eyebrow. "Yeah, peachy" I said entering and closing the door. "Did you bring your clothes in here to change?" I asked cause I just remembered this is my room. "No, I've had some clothes in here that I just couldn't bother to take to my new room" huh? "This used to be my old room till I got another one but it seems like this was your room before" "yeah it was" I started going into one of the Chester drawers. We changed like nothing and headed downstairs like nothing happened. Before we even got down the stairs we were hit with that sweet aroma that I smelt before. "Breakfast is ready you 2!" Naruto shouted from downstairs. I quickly shot down the stairs as I was starving. Sasuke was slowly walking behind me like the lazy ass he is. "Morning Naru" I say giving him a peck on the cheek. "Morning" he said giving me one in return. I sat down at the table with my breakfast and watched my  2 idiots stare at each other without saying a word. "M-morning Sasuke" "hn". "pfft-" I nearly laughed at Naru being rejected earning me a glare from him. "what's so funny yokii?" "nothing, nothing" I said eating my toast. "Sasuke come on talk to me please I said I was sorry" "is it too late now to say sorry" I sang while laughing. "not now yokii" "sorry I couldn't help myself". 

~~Sasuke POV~~

"Sorry I couldn't help myself" yokii said laughing. 'how on god's green earth is she a spy for a mafia, she looks like she would die on the first mission'. "hn, fine I'll forgive you this time but if something like this happens again I better get a better excuse". "wait what do you mean again you mean another husband or wife?" naruto asked confused. "no I mean if you have something important to tell me don't wait just tell me, plus I already have 2 idiots I don't think I can handle any more" I said smirking. "HEY" they both yelled. "hahaha sorry" "hmph". we ate breakfast in a comfortable silence and then headed out to HQ because Naruto got a call saying they have a lead on his parents' plane crash. 

----At HQ----

As we entered HQ naruto went straight to his office while yokii and I went to the training rooms. when she brought me to one of the training rooms I realized that I have never seen this training room before. "is this your private training room?" I asked. "yeah, I didn't really want to train with anyone else plus they can't math my power so Naruto would train with me since he's the only one who can give me a decent fight" how strong is she? I mean she must be hella strong if Naruto is the only one who can give her a challenge. After about an hour of her just stretching, exercising and training on some robots Naruto called us to his office. when we got there he was sitting behind his desk looking at some files. "what do you need Naru" yokii asked with a mild bored tone. "I have a lead on who exposed my parents location to the BD". yokii and I both looked at each other before turning back "who?" we both asked. "I think you both know her very well" we both know her? "she was someone's enemy and she is head over heels for one." "but the only one who is head over heels for me is-" "the only one who was my enemy was-" "SAKURA!" we both yelled and naruto smirked. "bingo. sakura haruno age 18 college student. she's a spy for the BD" i griited my teeth 'oh she is gonna regret that' "yokii not now" naruto said looking beside me. there I saw yokii eye color flickering every color and her braids being undone until her hair was free and it was flowing upwards. (kinda like when kushina's hair goes up when she's mad) "DOWN!"naruto yelled and yokii's hair fell braiding itself back up and her eyes going back to their original brown color. "sorry" "its fine just save that energy for later" he smirked. "why" i asked. "That's the second reason I called you guys" he said. "I am giving you guys the choice to either go retrieve sakura yourselves or let me send someone. we paused for a second, looking each other in the eyes as if we were communicating 'but what about the baby' 'i dont know' 'we can't just go if we are pregnant'  'i know but I am getting that bitch myself and no one else' 'fine'. "we will get her ourselves" i said seeing yokii nod in agreement. "are you guys sure I mean sine you guys are pregnant I can just send some of our bes-" "I said we will get her" i said activating my sharinghan (is that how it spelt) and glaring towards him. "s-sure you g-guys can go I was just making sure ya'know" he said looking kinda pale. "so when do we leave" yokii asked. "as soon as you guys gather your gear" Naruto said smiling wickedly while leaning both his hands on the desk and resting his chin in the middle of both 'damn he looks kinda hot like that' "alright" i said before turning to leave. "oh and Sasuke" "hn?" "Itachi is getting out of prison tomorrow" Naruto said. i froze in shock, why was itachi getting out of prison so soon. "what why?" I asked turning around to face him and a entertained yokii who is playing with a pen 'how on god's green earth is she 19 AND a spy for a mafia' "because they found him innocent" "how is he innocent when he murdered my clan to test his strength" i said getting kinda upset until I saw him reach for a folder and took it out reading out loud. 

Letter to itachi uchiha 

Dear Itachi, I have realized that the Foxhound mafia aka the Uzumaki mafia is merging with the Uhihas. now we can't have 2 of the most powerful clans coming together, so I will give you a choice its either you kill off every single Uchiha or you can say goodbye to your baby brother whom you love so much. You have 2 days to decide if the Uchiha are not killed by then you'll never see your precious baby brother again. 

I took the letter out of his hand to make sure what he read was true and it was. this was an official letter from the BD. we have received one before and the reason we know its true is because it is stamped and signed with the BD signature stamp which cannot be forged no matter how hard we tried. "s-so he was blackmailed" I said sounding hoarse because i didn't want to let any tears fall. "yes" i stared at the floor in disbelief 'he was forced' 'its not his fault' 'hes innocent' 'he loves you'. "Sasuke it's alright you didn't know" "no it's not I blamed him for everything when he was just trying to protect me"

~~~Naruto POV~~~
Sasuke started to cry, so I stood up and walked over to him and gave him a hug. "It's ok baby the important thing is that you know now" "yeah I guess" he said in muffles cause his head was buried in my chest. "And plus I don't want both my babies to be sad" "what?" He asked confused. "They said a baby can feel what's it's mother is feeling so I don't want both of you to be sad" "oh" he said looking down rubbing his tummy in circles. "I'm sorry baby mommy won't be sad anymore" ' how much cuter can one person get' I thought smiling.

......

Later in the night

"Alright so you guys ready" "yeah" "alright move out" I saw yokii and sasu make their way inside Sakura's house through her window. After they made it inside it's all up to them from there on out.

~~~Yokii POV~~~
Sasuke and I successfully made it in her room but I could tell something was off about it. *Sasuke* * yeah?*
*Something feels off in here*
* yeah I feel it too*. We both carefully made our way over to the bed only to be met with knives by our throats.

~~~??? POV~~~
"Who are you and why are you here?"

"We have come here for Sakura Haruno"

"yokii what are you doing telling them that"

"ayy I don't wanna die today ok"

"shut up you both are annoying"

"Hey that's not nice"

"I don't care, now tell us everything about your mafia"

~~~Sasuke POV~~~
Yokii literally started telling them everything the mafia down to secrets only naruto and I know. "Hey what in the hell are you doing" I was mad that she would just rat us out like that.

"What's wrong with you?"
"What's wrong with me? You're asking what's wrong with me"
"Yeah"
"You literally ratted out all of the mafia's secrets like its nothing"
"I mean they asked and I delivered"
Wha-

~~~Yokii POV~~~
"Now shut up and listen"
" Ayy fellas do you guys know me?"
"No why would we"
"What's my name then"
"We don't know so what's your point"
"Ever heard the name Yokyra or how I like to go Yokii?"
Just like that they dropped their knives on the ground. Sasuke and I turned around and looked at them, they had fear plastered all over their faces. Sasuke looked at me confused.

~~~Sasuke POV~~~
What? How? Why are they scared when they heard Yokii's name.
"Now gentleman let's play my favorite game, I think you all should know it"
"N-no we beg of you"
"And why should I not, I'm in a good mood"
I mean she does look happy.
"Now be good enemies and tell me what you were assigned to do"
"They will kill us if we do"
"Please~"
"We-we were assigned to capture and kill Sasuke Uchimaki of the foxhound mafia"
"And you accepted?"
"Well yeah we thought it would be easy"
In less than a second the man's head rolled on the ground. "AAHHH"
"SHUT UP" Yokii yelled and the man immediately shut up. "So you mean to tell me that you were assigned to kill him and you all know not to mess with people I care about"
"We didn't know you cared about him" and again this man's head rolled to the ground.
"Next time try harder. Oh wait, there is no next time"
I looked at her shocked. 'is this really the same yokii that was in the office just hours earlier? Before I could process what happened I heard screaming and then a bang. I ran to see Yokii dragging an unconscious Sakura.
"Let's go" she said. Boy I have never been more afraid of her.