CHAPTER 3

~~~No POV~~~
When Naruto and Sasuke got to the hospital Naruto didn't even wait for Sasuke, he was just worried about his dad. "Naruto could you wai-" "Not now Sasuke I'll let the nurse tell you the room right now my dad is my main priority" Naruto said before bolting into the hospital.
Sasuke tried to take it slow and calm down because he knew if he stressed too much it would be bad for the baby. By the time Sasuke got into the hospital Naruto was nowhere to be found so Sasuke asked a nurse and she led him to a room. When he got to the room all he could see was his blond idiot by the bed holding his father's hand with his head down and he was mumbling something. "Naruto?" He didn't answer. "Naruto look I'm upset too but just talk to me" Sasuke pleaded. After a few moments of silence he finally spoke. "....." "What did you say I didn't get that" Sasuke said confused. "They did it" "They?". At first Sasuke wasn't understanding.
"They had people track my parents private jet down and they ambushed them and shot the jet down" Naruto said, voice laced with anger. At that moment Sasuke realized and his whole mood changed. "But nobody else knew about your parents going on that trip except us. "And our friends".

~~Naruto POV~~
"And our friends" I said, I had a feeling I know who gave out our info to the B.D (Black Diamonds). "So you mean there's a possibility that one of our friends told them about the trip?" Sasuke asked, I could tell he was beyond pissed at the thought. "Yup that's what I'm thinking since there's no other way they could have found out" I said thinking of which one of them would stoop so low as to give out private information on my family to a mafia. "Naruto-sama?" There was a nurse at the door. "Yes, what is it?" "Umm, there's a girl at the front desk demanding to know which room you are in and she seems pissed off" I was confused because the doctor said she only called me. "NARUTO FREAKIN UZUMAKI TELL THEM TO LET ME THROUGH" the scream was heard from across the whole hospital 'great now the whole world knows I'm here' I knew exactly who it was by the voice, the loudness and most of all the intimidation in her voice. "Bring her here" I said and the nurse nodded leaving me and Sasuke alone. "Who in chicken little was that calling your name" "Someone" I said. I wanted them to meet but not under these circumstances though. Just them the door flies open and a girl just 2 inches shorter than me walks up to me and slaps me across the face. I did nothing because i know I deserved it for not calling her or at least sending her a message. "Hey what's your problem you can't just come demanding people and then just slap them in the face out of nowhere" I started to get scared cause I knew her anger went beyond terrifying. "H-hey Sasuke it's fine really" I said trying to get my husband out of hot water but he would listen. "No what right does she have to come out of nowhere and hit you" he said pissed at her.

~~Sasuke POV~~
I don't know who she thinks she is slapping Naruto for no reason. I mean she looks pissed at him but for what reason? I'm not gonna lie she's undeniably pretty not like most girls I've seen she has a dark skin tone, hazel brown eyes, pitch black hair which was braided and it reaches her lower back, her hair was tied into a ponytail leaving 2 braids at the front. She was wearing a huge shirt that would probably be too big for even Naruto and it said 'Stay strong and Sweet' and she was wearing a jeans shorts with some white shoes with phone in hand. Wait what the hell am I thinking I am freaking married for Christ sake I can't be thinking these things about a girl who just slapped my husband out of the blue. "Well sir for your information one of my in laws just died and my so called husband didn't even tell me" Wait in laws? HUSBAND??! What the hell is she on about? I looked at her with a confusing look while she looked at Naruto glaring at him he just sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck while apologizing. He didn't even try to deny her calling him her husband and to top it off her got up and kissed her on the forehead saying he was just caught up in the moment. I wanted to cry but I didn't I just simply asked "so when were you going to tell me?" "Huh tell you what, naru what were you going to tell him?" She asked finally calming down. The heck he even let her call him the nickname I gave him. "This is my husband Sasuke" she looked at me with wide eyes then they turned into happy eyes? "Hi it's so good to finally meet you" she said hugging me and I couldn't help but be confused on why she's happy when she just heard that her husband was married to another. "Naruto-sama" I have some reports on your dad's current state" a nurse said entering the room. She bowed to me me, Naruto and this mystery girl now I was beyond curious on who in the hells sake this girl was. "Oh ok, umm baby?" "Yes?" She answered, I didn't even try to answer cause I know it was probably for her. "Can you take Sasuke outside and explain to him cause I'm sure he's confused" "sure thing"
When we went outside she took my hand and held my face while caressing my cheek and smiling. It was a shock at first but for some reason her touch felt calming and relaxing. "So you ready to let me explain our relationship?" Our? What did she mean by our? "What do you mean there's nothing to explain, Naruto is your husband and my husband as well so he's cheating on someone here" I said crossing my arms but all she did was laugh. "What's so funny" "I'm sorry but you really don't pay attention to fine prints when signing your marriage certificate do you?" What does my marriage certificate have anything to do with this. "Well my dear you didn't read in the paper that 3 people were getting married its just something happened so one couldn't come" Three?!!? "What are you talking about?" I was beyond confused right now. "She's telling the truth" Naruto said walking out the room, wrapping his arm around her and kissing her head. Does he have no shame. "Remember when i told you you wouldn't be marrying only for me" "Yeah" "exactly so basically I was dating her before you but got feelings for you but my feelings for her never stopped so I asked my mom if I could have both a wife and a husband and she agreed, that's why I told you we were having 3 instead of 2" what the hell. She's my wife?? I thought he meant children when he said that. "I thought you meant a child" "are you pregnant too" she asked beaming with happiness. Too? "Your pregnant too?" I asked yes about a week. A week the same as me, I glared at Naruto he laughed sheepishly while running the back of his head "when I said I was going on a one day trip I went to meet her and" I was mad. Not mad that I had a wife, she was pretty and she seems like someone I can get along with. I grabbed her and pulled her towards me. "Finally warming up to me?" She said smiling. I pulled her to follow and she obeyed "Sasuke" I turned to look at him and said "I'm going out with her I'm still mad that you didn't tell me sooner tho" and with that I left.
~~~~~~~~~
"A number 6 and a number 8" "your order will be ready soon sir" "thank you" I went to sit with....umm.... Oh right I didn't even get to ask her her name. As we sat down she sat beside me and turned and said "my name's yokii". Yokii? "Is that your really name or a nickname?" "Hehe it's a nickname" she said rubbing the back of her head like Naruto does. "What's your real name then" I said grabbing her chin moving her face closer to mine. She looked shocked at my action but she soon calmed down and said "my name's Yokyra Uchimaki wife of Naruto and Sasuke Uchimaki who are you handsome" she said smirking. I kinda started to take a liking to her "my name's Sasuke Uchimaki husband of Naruto and Yokyra Uchimaki" I said getting closer smirking as well. "Well never knew I had such a handsome husband" "huh well the more you know" "mhm" I feel like I got lost in her eyes, the only time has happened is with Naruto so it was weird how she also had that effect on me. I closed the gap between us locking my lips onto hers and she responded with wrapping her arms around my neck as I held her waist. I kinda liked the feeling. Now don't get me wrong I liked being the uke but I liked the feeling of dominating somebody. I licked her lips asking for entrance which she oh so willingly gave. I explored every inch of her mouth until some interrupted us "I got a number 6 and a number 8 for Sasuke" we broke the kids she looked to the counter and went to get the drinks and came and sat back down. We sat and drank in a comfortable silence until we were finished and ready to go. As we were walking down the street she asked "you ok?" "Hm,? Oh yeah just wondering why he didn't tell me earlier" I said and she interlocked our hands. "Well I was on a mission in Dubai that I didn't tell him about because the chances of me dying on it were high so I didn't want to worry him but when I told him that the mission was cancelled due to some issues he was excited. I told him I was staying a little longer in dubai because I saw how he looked at you and I thought he would need some more time to think if he liked you too. The truth I liked you as well but we were too scared to tell each other cause I had a feeling he knew about my feelings too." I couldn't believe it both of them had feelings for me at the same time."that's why when he told me that his mom accepted the idea of all 3 of us getting married I was overjoyed and he said he would tell you about 3 weeks before the wedding but it looks like he forgot when I had to go on a month long mission so he was focused on my safety for the first week before I lost contact." So he was too worried to even remember to tell me. "So~~" "hm? What is it" "how long are you" what? What did she mean? "I mean how long have you been pregnant dummy" she said laughing a little. Oh, that "umm I'm only 1 week pregnant" "so we can go through our pregnancy at the same rate" she said with stars for eyes. "I-i guess" I was still feeling a little embarrassed and awkward around her after the kiss at the restaurant. When we got home it was quiet which wasn't normal cause I would normally be greeted with either Minato-san screaming for help or Kushina-san screaming at her husband. But it was dead silent. I could feel Yokyra's whole mood change cause her smile had dropped. "I'm going to my room" then she left. I kinda felt bad because she had known Kushina and Minato-san longer than I have. Letting out a sigh I went to my room and changed into an oversized hoodie with some sweats a d some fluffy socks. I decided to go see what Yokii was up to. Slipping on my bed slippers I went to her room and knocked. After a few seconds I heard shuffling then a happy hearty come in. When I went in she was looking at the door smiling at me "what brings you here" "drop it" is all I said she looked at me confused and I knew she knew what I was talking about but she was trying to hide it but I saw it from a mile away. "What?" "Drop it and I'm not repeating myself" I said sitting on the bed beside her. She looked down still smiling but with tears. I hugged her and she hugged me like my life depended on it and burst I to tears. After 10 minutes of crying they slowly reduced to sniffles until there's was silence and she fell limp in my arms. I softly chuckled at how cute she looked. I put her down on the bed but as soon as I got up she woke up. "Hey what are you doing go back to sleep" "i-im not sleepy anymore see" she made an attempt to look awake but she failed. I chuckled knowing she wanted me to stay but just wouldn't say it. I sat beside her and held her and she relaxed onto me and fell back asleep, soon enough I started feeling sleepy and soon I laid down with her and fell asleep.

~~Naruto POV~~
I was driving home still a bit sad that Sasuke said he was mad that I didn't tell him. I mean I was planning on it I just forgot to do it before the wedding and when I found out he was pregnant I was just focused on him and nothing else. When I pulled up in the garage and walked to the front door opening it I spotted both Sasuke's and Yokyra's shoes at the door 'so they're home then' I thought taking off my shoes and heading up stairs. I went to Sasuke's room to see if I could apologize but he wasn't there so I decided to go to Yokii's room and low and behold there they were cuddled up together looking cute af. 'ill wait till tomorrow' I thought turning off the lights and closing the door going back to my own room to get ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my Yokybears 🐻 this is the end of another lovely chapter✨. So as I said in the updated description I was thinking of making this a threesome so I did. Hope you like the story so far and tell me your thoughts on this threesome I have created😋. And tell me if there are any mistakes in it. Anyways stay awesome, stay sweet and always be nice to each other. BYE✌️