CHAPTER 2

~~~Naruto POV~~~

It was about 9 pm when the movie ended and we were heading home with Shikamaru when I got a call.

"Hello"

"Yes hello, Uzumaki-

"Excuse me?"

"Ah my apologies sir, Mr.Uchimaki sir we have reports from one of our spies that the black diamonds are planning to make a move to ambush us tonight"

^ok so we just need to put up more security around the outskirts of the base then-^

"umm Uchimaki-san?"

"yes?"

"the spy has also reported that they are after the heir to Uchimaki mafia"

*the heir??*

*my child!!*

*How did they find out about it we only found out this morning*

Soon after Shikamaru dropped them off they went inside the hose

"what was that about?" Sasuke asked

"they're coming"

Sasuke looking confused for a bit quickly caught on

"you mean they're actually coming now"

"they plan to ambush us anytime between midnight and tomorrow, and they plan on taking the heir to the Uchimaki clan"

Sasuke's eyes widened 

"But we've only found out about my pregnancy this morning how would they know about this"

"there's 2 explanations to this"

"1- they have a spy that could be spying on us when we were at your house or 2 we might have a mole"

"but if they might have a spy then-"

"Sasuke honey at this point my house is the safest place to be because it has many seals around it and silencing jutsus on it as well (I made up that Jutsu).

"I know I just can't help but feel paranoid" Sasuke stated quite sadly rubbing circles on his somewhat flat belly

"It's ok baby we'll have this mess fixed soon enough" I said embracing Sasuke with a hud

*I really hope so tho I can't stand to see Sasuke in danger every second like this but now he's trying to survive for both him and my child and all of it is my fault-*

"It's not your fault dobe"

"huh?"

"I know you're thinking me going through this stress of being in a mafia and being targeted is because I have a relationship with you while also being pregnant is your fault but it's not, remember I was warned about having this lifestyle but I loved you too much so I accepted"

"but-"

"no buts Naruto, I made this decision and I don't regret it even in the slightest. You're doing your best to keep all of us safe and to me, that's all that matters"

I smile at Sasuke *man I really chose the right person to spend the rest of my life with and bear my child*

"now let's go to sleep I'm tired" Sasuke said while yawning

I chuckled and picked him up and carried him to our room.

In the morning

~~~Sasuke POV~~~