She told us where to go and we followed her directions.

(A/n: I've never been so I'm going off videos I see)

The first room had these stripes of color hanging from the ceiling.

We walked for a little and saw some sweets they were macaroons I got this blue one and I tasted like blueberries. Another room had these photo things and there was activity's to do it was so cool.

One of the last rooms was this huge ball pit room.

I got in and fell down scrunching my face up a little scared if I went straight to the bottom.

Tom POV

This place was beautiful me and y/n talked throughout the place she got really excited when we hit activity's and the sweets.

I kept on taking pictures of her she looked so happy to be here and I was just happy she was happy.

The place was awesome we kept on chatting and took and ton of selfies together she kept on cracking jokes about what she thought some of the colors looked like or what they would do if they were real people.

Y/n POV

We finished at 1 so we wen to Times Square and shopped for a while just till 2:30 then I made the reservations for the ice cream museum.

We got there by 3:30 which was right on time.

The place was beautiful it was colorful and I could tell we were gonna have a good time.

"I can already feel the brain freeze" "I can't but you do you" Tom says back I couldn't help but laugh.

I got exited when we got our first ice creams "cheers" I say lifting mine up slightly tom doing the same "cheers" I smiled "I want to eat ice cream for the rest of my life" "you'll be eating basically nothing then" "but ice cream can have strawberries in it" "only in strawberry"

We kept on talking taking taking stops to enjoy the place "is this a date?" I ask Tom "it can be" "then it is" "sounds good" he said sneaking a kiss when the other people left the room.

After another hour or so we left, finishing the experience.

"That was fun now let's go get my gift" I say grabbing his hand pulling him towards a shop.

I walk in after letting go once I walked in. "Oo this is nice" it really wasn't I am trying to make him stress and I can tell it's working it was cute when he looked at the price tag because I knew damn well it was pricey.

I walked over to this lingerie area. I looked up at Tom and pointed to one of the pieces. His eyes widened. I giggled once I turned around.

I picked one out that was black and lacy it should fit later but for now I kinda want to scare him.

"Got it" was I really gonna go through with this? At this point I think it would be even funnier if I did.

"You want that" "yeah I think I would good in it" "mm okay" we walked to the lady at the cashier "is this it" "yes" "okay that will be $25.55" Tom handed me his card and I swiped.

We left the store going back to the hotel by taking a cab since it got significantly colder since this morning.

Once we got back I went to our room and went straight to our bathroom with the bag.

I decided I should at least try it on I mean what's the harm.

I did and it fit perfectly ugh why did I always choose the perfect size.

Then I realized this was my first piece of lingerie like ever. "Omg" I said linda loud "y/n you good" "yeah yeah I'm fine perfect" "okay" I changed out of it and went back out and put it in my suitcase.

I took my dirty clothes and put them in a bag so I can wash them when we get home I got most of my stuff packed as well as Tom.

I picked out the clothes I would need for tomorrow for the flight.

It was simple some black sweats and a grey sweatshirt that had Nike on it I loved it since it had the "i" was the red hourglass that was black widows symbol.

I got changed into my pjs and "oh I remembered I owe you something from when you had my favorite shirt on" "you mean when you asked me to wear no shirt" "yes it's not my fault you have abs by the way" he just laughed "I'll think of something" "okay"

We got under the covers and went to bed since we had a super early flight in the morning.

I kissed Tom and fell asleep on his chest.

Words: 1401