Chapter 11 : The Night to Remember

Authors Note:

Okay so for legal reasons the scenes in this chapter were removed .
Because bless my mind I do not write the scenes . But I have a partner in crime aka my friend who willingly writes it in return for favors .

So if your an old reader and think the scenes were weird , cringy and unsatisfying then it was all his fault ! I will give you his address and you can take your priests and weapons and do whatever you want 🗡🔪🩸💉💀👍 . And I won't tell a soul .

But if it' was good and you loved it then we'll I mean he may have wrote it but I WAS THE ONE who told him to write it 😏😁🤠

So enough blabbering . Enjoy 😉. And here's some Holy Water 💦 💦 💦. And a shower of holy water too 🚿 🚿 🚿

Meanwhile Author looking at angry priest reading this  . "I am sorry father for I have sinned . But I declare him (my friend) to be held on trial and executed instead of me .🤗

________________________________

     Y/n gulped as Five locked the door . Five after locking the door whispered in her ears saying "This will be a night that you will never forget ." He said it in deep hot voice that turned on y/n .

    Five removed his mask and his coat and he stepped forwards towards y/n and he started to kiss her while removing her coat and face cloth as well .

    Five pulled away from the kiss and started to remove her shirt and he threw away the shirt leaving her in her bra . And five proceeded towards y/n's jeans and he removed them without second thought and y/n was only left in her bra and underwear.

   Five looked at y/n admiring her body and y/n blushed form the attention she was getting . Five then took of his own shirt and he was half naked .

    He went towards y/n and started to kiss her lips then he went towards her neck and started sucking there . He left a hickey which y/n didn't mind since she would show it To Delores later.

  (AND THEN MADE EXTREME LOVE 3 times) ♥️

After reaching his climax five fell down besides her and kissed her lips and said expectantly: "So.... How was it ? It was my first time as well."

Y/n looked at five in shock. If that was just his first time ... then she couldn't help but wonder what will happen when he's a fully grown adult .

She said "I think you literally have a natural talent to fuck. Even though it's my first time as well . I have never in my entire life felt something like that .. it wa a amazing !"

Five smirked and then said: "Well who said that this will only happen this night . I can do this again and again and Again ." He said this in his deep and hot voice that made y/n turn on again .

She then smiled and said : "I love you five ."

And then she closed her eyes and went to sleep .

Five looked at y/n in a little shock . No one had ever said those words to him maybe except mom but that was obviously different .

Five hesitated for just a second and he said the three words he never thought he would say .. "I love you too. Forever and Always ......."

____________________________________

Authors Note:

Hi readers !
How was the the chapter ?

Hope you enjoyed it 😉.

The reason I am publishing this a bit late is because my friend took longer than expected . So sorry for that but anyway ..

So was the chapter good or bad ?

Was the smut okay or great ?

Be honest .

And if it was weird or cringy I will give you the weapons and my friends address . And if it was okay then i told him to write it 😌

Well that's all !

Don't forget to SPAM COMMENTS and VOTE in every chapter including this one and others .

See you soon ,
Bye !