Chapter 6 : The Ally

Y/n didn't know how to respond to that question . The obvious answer would be to say she had powers but she was afraid that Five might call her a desk or leave her .

But five had powers too so he had no position to call her a freak . Y/n sighed .

Five was looking at her expectantly and he smiled and it was a sarcastic one .

Y/n then noticed that he had his hands behind his back and y/n didn't want to know what he was thinking

Y/n though 'screw it !' And she said : "It's because I am like you ..."

That confused five . He asked "what do you mean ?"

She replied : "Umm ... I have powers too."

Five was taken a back a bit but he didn't show it . He tried to keep a straight face and then he rolled his eyes . And he said : "Haha very funny . But seriously how did you survive ?"

Y/n looked offended and she said : "Hey ! It's true . I can control the States of Matter and Change them from time to time ."

Five looked amused and he said : "Fine .... Prove it . Show me your powers ."

I said : " Okay .... We'll what do you want me to do ?"

Five said : "You said you can allegedly change the states of matter right ? So make this piece of shit chair into gas ."

Y/n nodded and went towards the chair and focused her powers and the chair turned to gas and flew up in the air . Y/n then looked back at five smugly.

Five looked a bit shocked .

Five was impressed and he asked : "Wait so ... that means it's true ? But how did you ... but dad said that there weren't any others ?"

Y/n shrugged her shoulders and said : "Well I don't know .... I mean I am suppose to be 29 right now ."

Five asked : "wait when we're you born ?"

Y/n replied : "October 1st,1989.... And before you say it yes the same day as all of you guys ."

Five then said to himself : "Fascinating do there are others out there as well." He then asked : "Wait why do you look 13 then ? And what do you mean supposed to be 29."

I replied : "I could ask you the same thing ."

Five rolled his eyes and said : "Fine you tell me and I will tell you ."

Y/n nodded . And said : "I could tell you the entire king story but I kinda wanna hear yours so long story short I was pissed off at some dude and I thought I knew my powers so I went to a cave to scream and then I found out plasma is also a state of matter and threw a high plasma concentrated beam in mid-air and it created a time vortex . And I fell inside it . And I think I saw you going that same vortex three times and in the third time I was pulled in as well and I ended up here . And ever since then I have been trying to create the vortex again but nothing is working ."

Five was impressed he then told his story on how he wanted to time travel but his dad was a stick up in the a** and wouldn't let him and he got pissed off and attempted time travel ..........and so on .

Y/n laughed at me and said : "You have a ego issue"

Five became irritated and said : "And you have a massive stick up in your a**"

Y/n then said : "oh really ! Then your about to get your a** tuned to water 💦 "

Before five could say anything he realized what she said and he took out his knife and pointed it at her and said in a sickly sweet voice : "I wouldn't to that ."

That was enough to scare y/n.

Y/n then asked : "so what are we ?"

Five looked at her and rolled his eyes and said : "The two horsemen ."

Y/n said : "Frenemies it is then . And we should go to my bunker . I have a years worth of supplies for three people ."

I saw five look at me with hesitation and he said : "I don't need charity ."

Y/n shrugged and said : "Suit your self. I am gonna pizza and donuts and coffee ."

I saw five tense up but he stubbornly refused to accept my proposal .

I sighed and turned my body to gas and flew up leaving a bewildered five who saw me fly up and I heard him cursing at me .

It had been 20 minutes since I last saw five . I was quietly enjoying my Cheese Pizza 🍕.

All of a sudden five popped out of nowhere , like literally he popped out of nowhere by teleporting and he scared the living shit out of me and I nearly choked on my pizza .

He looked at me with a victories smirk and he the black coffee I had made and looked at me smugly and he grabbed the coffee ☕️ and chugged it all down within seconds and then he went for the second cup of coffee I had made in case I needed more ... he gave me a smug look and he took that coffee , my remaining pizza and said : "This is for leaving me on stand-by ."
And he smugly smiled at me before space jumping away .

Meanwhile I was shocked . 'How the hell did he find this place ?!'

Then I realized what five had taken and I screamed extremely loud : "FIVE FUCKING HARGREEVES ! YOU B**CH I AM GONNA TEAR YOU APART ! HOW DARE YOU KIDNAP MY BABIES COFFEE AND PIZZA WHOM I WAS GONNA EAT !!"

I knew he couldn't hear me but it felt a bit better .

___________________________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Hope you enjoyed it !

And am I portraying five accurately enough ?
If yes or no please tell.

Vote and Spam comments of you liked it . Any thoughts ?

That's all !
See you all soon !
Bye !
_________________________________