Chapter 9 : Day 185 ; Happy Birthday

Y/n scrambled through the kitchen supplies . She had found almost all the ingredients. She was making cake and donuts 🍩.

     It was October 1st, 2019 . Her and Five's birthday .

     Five and y/n were friends now in a sense . It had been 6 months since they arrived here and y/n had counted the days and today was there birthday .

    Five was a lot Less mean now and she felt as though he had come to trust her in a sense . Like he could finally lay his guard down around her . And he even gave her a peanut butter marshmallow sandwich that he had a obsession for . That proved that he trusted her.

   Y/n squealed with joy as she found all the ingredients. She went towards the kitchen and mixed all the ingredients in order .

   The reason she was making donuts was because she remembered five mentioning that whenever they had their birthdays five and his siblings would sneak out and go to grizzly's donuts . At least that's what y/n thought the shop was called .

    So they would sneak out and eat donuts till they puked . It was a tradition of sorts .

   Y/n sighed and she started to make and bake .

  The cake was done quickly and y/n took it out and split in in half . She frosted the entire cake chocolate and added Coco chips  and Hershey's syrup on it . And she added marshmallows for Five's sake .

  After she was done with the cake she put it into the freezer .

     Now for the donuts . Y/n made and then fired a variety of donuts and made them all,  different flavors .

  Y/n's mouth watered  as she stared at the donuts and cake .

    She then kicked open the spare bedroom . And she turned the bed and the dresser to birthday items like poppers , cake knife . Plates etc .

   Now all that was left was Five . Y/n waited and waited and waited until it was almost 3 hours and she was on the brink of insanity .

   Y/n grabbed her butcher knife and flew all the way to the sky and looked around for five . And eventually she found him.

    She screamed at five in mid air and five immediately looked at her confused . And then she pointed at the butcher knife in her hand and five looked at her challengingly .

  And y/n gladly accepted and threw it at him. Five somehow managed to remain still while the knife landed a little to his right.

  Y/n felt embarrassed. She sucked at aiming .
Y/n went towards the ground and saw a can of beans and she threw it at him . Five simply space jumped out of the way and behind her and he arm locked her .

And he smirked and said : "Is that all you got ?"

Y/n smiled and turned her body to liquid and slipped out of his hands and then she turned around and turned herself to vapors .

  She flew up and said : "Come on meet me back at base ."

  Five was confused as he saw y/n fly away back to their home.

  Five shrugged and started spacial jumping .

  But the time five arrived he noticed it was extra quiet . Five then cautiously went inside and called out : "Y/n !!?"

There was no reply

   He then went towards the rooms and she want there as well . Then he decided to go see the spare bedrooms .

  The moment he opened the door all the lights turned on and ribbons 🎀 started falling and y/n screamed "SURPRISE !!"

  Five looked at the scene in shock. There was a bottle full of black coffee along with dozens of donuts and a chocolate cake which even had marshmallows .

   "What .. what's all this ?" Five asked a bit confused and slightly feeling overwhelmed.

  Y/n said : "Well genius it's our birthday ! We are officially 14 years old now ! And hence I went all out and made these . The cake was my idea since you once told me about you and your siblings going out and  eating donuts on your birthdays then I decided why not make donuts and surprise you ?"

   Five was feeling a lot of emotions at the moment and the logical part of his mind told him to space jump away .

    Y/n noticed that five was speechless and when ever he was about to say something he would shake his head and just stare .

  Then all of a sudden he came close to me and said : "You did this ? All of this for me ?"

   Y/n nodded hoping he would like the surprise . She did expect at least one snarky comment or weird disturbing comments but to her shock five just stayed there emotionless and he said : "Thank you y/n .... I don't know what to say ..."

  'Oh my god !, I y/n just made five Hargreeves speechless!' Y/n thought excitedly .

     All of a sudden y/n hugged five cause why not . And she expected him to jump away which he didn't surprisingly.  But after 5 seconds he jumped away and looked at me and said : "Yeah that was a one time thing. Expect no more hugs ."

    Y/n nodded grinning and she said : "Now let's cut the damn cake already ."

Five nodded and they both held the knife and they cut the cake together and y/n sang the birthday song .

   Y/n thought she saw a tear come from five's eyes but when she turned a little to see if it was true but nothing was there .So she must have imagined it .

   Five in fact was tearing . He thought he wouldn't be teary again but this birthday just reminded him of all the times with his siblings . He missed annoying everyone and tormenting their lives .

  He wondered for a second if they were glad that he had disappeared. Maybe they were happy even . Five immediately disregarded the thought and focused on y/n . And to think he wanted to kill her months prior and nearly did .

    Five for the first time since arriving here had a genuine smile on his face . He knew that deep down he loved his family and he cared more for them more then the world . Even though he would never tell anyone that .

   But now he couldn't help but wonder if y/n was now part of his family as well......

___________________________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Hope you enjoyed it !

And am I portraying five accurately enough ?
If yes or no please tell.

Vote and Spam comments of you liked it . Any thoughts ?

That's all !
See you all soon !
Bye !
_________________________________