"Rey..." Nil screamed. "Tum itna has kyun rahe ho?"

Rey smiled awkwardly at all the questioning faces. He ignored answering his thoughts. Swayam was still gawking at him and he didn't wish to give his mind to that one fellow at the moment. Swayam would definitely grow horns if he learns the things happened between Rey and his sister. "Plan Kya hai… ye hum aaj raat Meri jagah pe sab kuch discuss karenege… NDC ka forms kaise barna hai? I have a solid plan… but it had to wait. Pehle Hume ye pata karna hoga ki humara college ka Naya GS/AGS/CS/ACS kaun hai? Tab hi toh hum, humara plan ka implement Kar sakte hai…"

"Is baar bi Jo bi GS/CS ho… Usko humare haath se halwa hi Milne Wala hai…" Vicky giggled with his boy gang.

"Halwa ka toh pata nahi… per ho bi GS/AGS/CS/ACS banenege… wo mere against hai… aur wo log mere usoolon ke against hi honge…" Rey's face turned humorless. Different kind of tension seeped into Surbhi's face. She had an inkling of the people who would take up the position and she prayed hard that it wouldn't put all of their friendship in a frenzy. While all others from the gang hooted nervously.

******

Rithwik sat in his music class, fingers skidding on the strings of his guitar, playing it harshly. He had closed his eyes, recalling the previous night. He had shouted on Kriya and she sprinted away from his room. The moment of his lost patience, had cost her  to tear up. That wasn't his intention. He was never a kind of guy who made people cry. Instead he spread smiles, always. But… then again… Kriya was about to break the only dearest thing to him. She didn't do it on purpose. Yet the thought of losing Su's one and only memory stabbed him alive. Simultaneously, he felt terrible for making Kriya cry. He hated himself for it. It took whole night for him to cool down from being the monster of anger. In the morning, he had gone to meet Kriya. He wanted to apologise to her. But, he found her no where. Later, Karan had informed him that both Kriya and Surbhi had left early for the college.

******

"Tumhe Kya hua?" Surbhi nudged Kriya. They were sitting in the classroom, listening to one of the boring lecture of their life. While everyone were looking at the board, her eyes were fixed elsewhere.

"Huh..." Kriya dropped her pen on the book, shutting it close. "Kuch nahi…" she plastered a smile and turned towards the lecturer. She had no idea how she would face Rithwik. She felt so little to even imagine walking on to him. She was internally breaking up with her sanity. She planned to not stay around him anymore. If she did, he would never forgive her for….. She shrugged and tried really hard to concentrate on the class. But in vain. She could only imagine the way he pulled the violin to his heart and yelled on her to get out. Those words brawled in her ears like screeching rubbers. That she could still feel the intensity of those words hitting her.

******

The class was finished and before Rey could go away to hunt down the authorities approved college leaders, he locked his hand with Taani and dragged her into the fire exit. She was startled but didn't squeal. The moment they entered inside, he pulled her into a hug, squeezing a bit more. He missed her the whole week though she made sure to surprise him in some unique ways. He honestly loved every bit of it. Yesterday night, she was in his arms in that sexy grilling saree even if it was for a while. She ran back to her house excusing Swayam waited for her. He didn't push her knowing she was just shy around him. He was really amazed that she had taken hold of his house to surprise him. She had also complained that the first time she came to his house, he had closed the door upon her face. He pulled a puppy face, apologizing for it. He sure had did that. But that was way years ago. And now, it was all hers as much as it was his. But she didn't accept his way of making up for it.