Mistress Experience

GoddessV aka Victoria D. Arroyo

Hi, I'm an avid reader who has read over 2500 books. I've read novels, short stories, manga, webtoons, etc. Most of that number is romance and its subgenres such as paranormal, action, science-fiction, and so on. Whether the story is soft, dark or steamy, I've read it. If the works follow the guidelines, there will be no discrimination.

For you, my advice will come from a reader's point of view. The world you present to me will have my full attention. I'll be alongside your character as they go through their journey. If your story captivates me, I will experience what your characters feel and discover what they see. When they weep, I will cry. When they laugh, I will giggle. Angry, scared, horny, in love, in awe... If you can write it well, I as the reader will perceive your character's image.

Although I am not a published author like my co-owner is, I am, however, a writer as well. A writer who has gone through her own trials and tribulations during her writing journey. I've grown over the years since my beginning as a poet and I hope my experience will be of help to you. I look forward to working with you.

ClarityNMercy aka Clarity Townsend

Hi! So, you might ask, "What makes Clarity qualified to critique my story and offer feedback?" Besides my stories being featured on official Wattpad profiles, some of which no longer exist, I am also a published and contracted author. I have featured my serial stories on paid writing apps like Radish Fiction and ranked in the top 250 stories on Amazon's newest serial publishing app, Kindle Vella. I've had the pleasure of working with licensed and professional editors, and have learned a lot about proper grammar, punctuation, etc., as well as what to look for when scanning a story for developmental and line editing improvements.

Through these experiences, I've learned to write clean first drafts that require minimal editing before being published. One of the biggest hurdles in achieving clean first drafts is learning your personal pitfalls. What are the mistakes you make? Phrases you repeat? And so on. I like to work smarter and not harder, and can help you do the same. I can aid you in finding errors that are repetitive in your story and pick up other issues with pacing, character development, and plot development. All hoping you will continue working on your edits or draft in a way that shows a next level improvement of your writing skills.

Note: There may be guest reviewers. This is not guaranteed.