Chapter 10 : Day 1280

Comenzar desde el principio

And it was unbeknownst to both of them that both of them had feelings for each other but won't admit it . Y/n knew and accepted them but Five refused to believe it .

Five sighed as they finally reached Riverdale . It was a strange town . But the only nearest town .

The reason five hadn't said a word was because he needed to think about his feelings . He knew there was something about y/n that attracted him .

But he didn't know what it was . But there was only one way to find out . According to a theory Allison had once shared with Klaus .

Five gulped an lad he couldn't believe what he was about to do .

They stopped at a near by destroyed house that had a damaged name plate reading : "Bughead" . Which was a weird name .

Five halted and y/n looked at him confused . Five didn't now how to say this . He looked at her and inched closure.

He was about to say something when he noticed Delores grinning at him and she said : "Go for it Five . You can do it . Tell y/n how you feel"

Five nodded getting all the courage he needed he looked at the confused y/n and without a second thought he connected his lips to y/n's .

The moment their lips connected electricity spread through them faster then the speed of light.

They were still kissing and none of them made a move to stop .

After a few seconds five pulled back and looked at y/n . Y/n was as red as a tomato or even more . She was shocked , happy , amazed , excited , h****, and most of all star struck .

She couldn't believe that Five just kissed her . Y/n felt the electricity.

And from the looks of it so did five .

Five also felt all what y/n felt and the electricity was still buzzing through .

He looked at her and said : "Well ... do I need to say it or was that enough ."

Y/n replied : "I ... no I am gonna say it . I love you Five ! I always have and I can finally get it off my chest now ."

Five felt happy and excited . He looked at Delores who cheered for him .

Five mouthed a thank you to Delores who mouthed back 'your welcome'

Five looked around and spotted a bed in the house and glanced at y/n and they motioned her towards the bed . Y/n immediately understood and she gave a flirty smile and nodded .

They both went towards the room and Y/n looked at Delores with a shit eating grin . She heard Delores saying : "Y/n you b**** he's mine ! Come back here ! This isn't fair !"
Y/n just gave Delores the middle finger and she closed the door while sticking her tongue out to Delores .

Five then locked the door and before doing so he saw Delores owwwing him and he blushed .

Then he focused his attention on y/n and for the first time y/n seemed way more attractive then she had ever felt before .

Five asked : "Are you sure about this ?"

Y/n immediately replied : "Yes . You have no idea ."

Five smirked and he said in a unusual sexy deep voice : "Your about to have a night to remember."

And y/n thought she was about to pass out from how hot he sounded .

____________________________________

Authors Note:

Hi readers !

How was the chapter .

Was it too early ? The kiss and all ?
I don't know . Cause for them it's been 3 years . And they are finally expressing there feelings .

And have I been portraying five correctly ?

Plus I have a question ! Answer honestly .

Do you guys want smut ?
OR
Would you prefer just skipping smut ?

Now before you take me to a priest ! I won't write the smut . I suck at it and I don't like writing............
So if you guys want smut then tell me and I have a Smut Expert Friend who writes great smut according to my friend .

So said friend has helped write it once in my Aidan Gallagher book .
And he said he's improved a lot .

So if you guys want smut do tell me .

That's all!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter . See you all soon !

Bye !