13》I'm With You

Start from the beginning

He nodded his head before stand up.

"I will buy us a breakfast while you stay here to be with Nikki."

Mina nodded her head.

"You want anything?"

She shake her head.

"You want me to bring you to his bed?"

Her eyes widen and quickly waves her hands on air.

"Nope! Im fine, I will just stay here until I feel I want to stand up."

Wonwoo feel hesitant with her confidence to stay, but he end up trusted her. He then walk out from the room and finally Mina was left alone with Nikki.

She force herself to stand up and take her time to stretch her body. Mina carefully take a step towards Nikki's bed and sit at the chair that Wonwoo sat ago.

Mina bring her hand on his head and cares.

"Oh, Nikki. You make me so scared yesterday. Daddy Wonu cried so much when he see you like this. Everyone loves you too much until we cant hold our tears when you get into accident."

She admitted that she could be like Wonwoo yesterday, but she decided to not crying.

Mina still remember who she is at this moments. Her tears didnt worth too much like Wonwoo and his family. She knew that herself are just outsider who responsibled to be babysitter for Nikki.

But every moments she with Nikki, Mina would always appreaciated it and make it as her precious memories on her life.

"Mommy?"

Her eyes who looking down quickly raise to Nikki. Her eyes widen when his hands move and his eyes wondering to find someone.

"Nikki! Oh my, Nikki! You're finally awake!"

Mina stand up and push red button on his bottom bed. Her other hand hold Nikki hand as soon that boy saw her.

After she pushed the red button, Mina snatch her phone in her pocket jeans to dial Wonwoo's number. Nikki still staring her as she couldnt hide her happiness to see he finally awake.

"Hello?"

"Won! Nikki's finally awake!"

"Im on my way!"

They hang up at same time. Mina sit back and stroke Nikki's head with glad smile on her face.

"Oh, Nikki. I thought you're not gonna open your eyes."

Nikki show his teeth as he tried his best to smile. Mina help him took off the oxygen cup on his face.

"I thought you're not here to stay with me."

Mina shake her head and pinch his cheeks lightly.

"If you love someone, there is no reason you have to leave them alone. I already promised you, that I will always be with you when you need me."

Nikki let his smile more make Mina chuckles.

"You're the best babysitter."

●●●●●●

He pull away his stethoscope away from Nikki's chest and turn around to face few peoples behind him.

"His heartbeat are stable like normal. The bandage on his head will took a few days to take it off. I suggest, he need a full rest at home and cant do heavy things."

Wonwoo take a step forwards.

"When can he get discharge?"

The doctor glance at Nikki before look back to Wonwoo.