SCARED

Y/n p.o.v

*I woke up and stretched my hands. When i opened my eyes completely..my eyes widened...it was not my room... where am i?..*

Y/n: Who's room is this? And who took me here......ugh..i can't remember... anything..*suddenly flashback of today incident came to my mind*

*i started trembling..my breath become uneven...tears form in my eyes. What if that boy took me here? No..no ugh..i can't remember*

Y/n: who changed my c-clothes?*fear started killing me..from inside*

*I stood up and walked to the mirror, which was in the room at dressing table*

*As i look myself in the mirror...my tears started flowing..it was bite marks on my neck and collarbone...i was feeling disgusted from myself. With my nails i started scrubbing the skin, it made me feel so disgusting that i wanted that marks to go but that was not working..i started to scrub more harder, making my skin to become red.....*

Taehyung: Y/n.. What are you doing?

Y/n: It's so disgusting... this mark in my body..is so disgusting. Now no one will talk to me..i am disgusting now...*i started to cry harder*

*Taehyung hugged me but I pushed him away. I don't know what i am doing, i wanted to hug him but my body was reacting opposite*

Y/n: please...stay away from me.. don't t-touch me.. please*i started trembling very bad because of fear*

Taehyung: y/n w-what happen? Don't be scared i will not do anything to you please.. trust me doll. I will never hurt you..never

Y/n: N-no.. y-you will t-touch me like h-him please go from here.. please leave me.. I'll give you whatever you want.. chocolates, my favourite ice-cream and candy also..but please leave me

*Taehyung heart shattered hearing her words. She was scared of him, his tears started to form but threaten to fall*

Taehyung: Doll I'll not touch you please don't say like that.. please don't be scared

*Suddenly door opened..you both looked at the direction and saw Jungkook..with one boy..you don't know. You only know Jungkook as he study in the same school as you*

Jungkook: Y/n how are you feeling? Are you fine?

*He asked but you were not focused on him because of more people especially boys, your fear increased..you started trembling more and shifted to the corner*

Jungkook: Y/n what happened? Why are you moving away?..

Taehyung: She is scared of us..i d-don't know how to make her like old y/n..*Taehyung said controlling his tears*

Jungkook: Hyung let's give her sometime ok? She will be fine don't worry..and Jin Hyung will come and check her..when she is asleep.. because i don't think she'll let him see her..

*Jungkook said while seeing your condition*

Taehyung: yeah you are right..let's go

Taehyung: Jimin call Jin hyung and Suga hyung and tell them to come immediately.. and tell the rest to be in living room..ok

Jimin: ok..*he smiled, you saw his smile and it was angelic*

Jungkook: bye Y/n take care..🙂

Taehyung: B-bye y/n🙂

Jimin: Take care Y/nnie..☺️

*they all left you in the room all alone*

*you just layed in bed.. don't want to look in the mirror again, and close your eyes. Soon fall into dreamland*

Taehyung p.o.v

*We all gathered in living room, Jimin called Jin and Suga hyung..they will arrive at any time*

???: What happened Jimin? Why did you called us immediately..is there any problem?

Jimin: No Jin hyung..it's just that.. Taehyung will tell you what happened..*he said while pointing me*

Taehyung: First of sit down and where is Suga hyung?..

Jin: He is parking the car...

Suga: I'm here..

Taehyung: ok great now let's talk about what we are here for..

Suga: Yeah..yeah say it already..i want to sleep.. because of this groceries i couldn't complete my precious sleep

Jungkook: You always sleep hyung ..😂*he said while laughing.. but stopped immediately when Suga glare at him*

Taehyung: ok now stop that

Jungkook: yes..yes.. stob it..*Again he busted out laughing..*

Jin: it's not stob it its..S.T.O.P I.T *they both said while speaking one one word*

Namjoon: yahh now stop you all let's listen to Taehyung..

*All stopped and turn there head to me, then i started*

Taehyung: So, i was telling that..Y-y/n is here..

Jin: What? Y/n did i hear it right? Y/n is here? The one who you love...?

*He said shouting, i blushed hearing his words.. everyone knows about me loving Y/n accept her..😞*

Taehyung: y-yes hyung..

Jin: oh my god..then where is she? I can't see her..is she invisible?

*He said while roaming his eyes everywhere to find her but i interrupted*

Taehyung: hyung first listen to me..

Jin: ok..ok

Taehyung: Actually..she has got through one incident..which has left an impact on her..

Namjoon: what are you telling? We can't understand say it clearly

Jungkook: ok I'll tell what happened. So actually today in the school at lunch time...blah blah blah *he said whatever happened*.. Taehyung came at the right time otherwise...

Hoseok: So this happened.. it's so sad about her

Taehyung: S-she has got trauma of the incident.. she is s-scared of boys..she didn't even let me hug her*i said as tears started building up*

Jin: oh no.. we have to make her trust us..or else this can cause great damage to her. At future she will not be able to trust anyone..again

*Jin hyung said making me more scared..my tears fell down. Jin hyung patted my head*

Namjoon: You love her so much huh! Don't worry she'll be fine..Jin hyung what we can do to make her trust in boys?

Jin: First I'll go and check her and try to talk to her then I'll tell you the rest things..ok

Everyone: ok hyung..

______________

Thank you so much for reading this part cupcakes 😘

I hope you like this... please vote the story... please

And next part will be updated soon: byy ☺️ take care