Chapter 20- Saving him

Mary:

My eyes snap open. Is Archer dead? I look at the scope again and see He's frozen on the spot. But not because he's dead.

But because Marcus is laying on the ground, his forehead bleeding. Wait. Marcus is dead. I look at my finger and realize I was the one who pulled the trigger.

I killed Marcus. On purpose. But hey, my aim is a bullseye. Stop is Mary this isn't the time to think of stuff like this.

Everyone turns their heads to different directions, trying to find the person who shot Marcus. I smirk. They can't see me.

I look at the scope again and see a man trying to shoot Julian. I shoot him before he does. The man falls to the ground, lifeless. I'm not going to kill more people here so I press the button, the one to call the guards.

They should be here in three, two, and o- The door of the warehouse swings open before I could finish counting. Dozens of guards from Archer's house bursts inside and points guns at Marcus' men. They instantly kill them all and go outside to kill the other guards.

Now we're all alone. Just me, The guys, Dad and Julian. "Who killed Marcus? I know you're in there!" Archer's voice echoes inside the empty warehouse.

I crawl back to the stairs, carrying the backpack and sniper gun with me. Once I'm in everyone's sight, their eyes widen. "She's a girl!" Noah exclaims. "No shit sherlock" Gabriel mumbles.

They don't recognize me because of my mask so I walk towards them quietly and take the lockpick out of my backpack. I quietly pick each of the locks that has them chained up and release them one by one.

Once they're all released, Archer says, "who are you and why did you save us?"

I pull down my mask, revealing myself to them and smile, "Missed me?"

Archer:

"Missed me?" She says. Holy fucking shit. It's Mary. Mary saved us, she killed Marcus. With a freaking sniper gun.

"Mary?" Mark exclaims

"Hi dad" She waves at him as if nothing happened. As if she did not just kill two men in front of us.

"Maryyyyy I missed you!" Noah jumps up and down and pulls her in a bone crushing hug.

"Who knew this innocent girl has fantastic aim and great lockpicking skills" Oliver smirks

"How did you know we were here?" Kai asks.

"I'll tell you everything later. We have more people to shoot" Mary says.

"But we dont have gu-" Gabriel is cut off by Mary putting a gun in his hand. She pulls out another and gives it to Noah. Same with Kai, Oliver and Mark. She pulls another one and hesistates before giving it to me. I stare at her, eyes wide open. I haven't seen her in a month sincr I broke her heart and made her cry.

She looks so fine as if what happened last month was forgotten. While I look like a panda with eyebugs. Did what happen didn't mean anything to her?

When I don't take the gun. She sighs before grabbing my hand and placing the gun on the palm of my hand. Her hand stays in contact with mine for a minute before she gently squeezes it and lets go.

One single touch from her made me feel alive. As if my dead heart beat again because of the sight of her beautiful face. My heart fluttered when I heared her voice. As if there's nothing I could hear except for her.

I missed her. Did she miss me too? Did she still love me like I do with her? Does she fall asleep thinking of me? I don't know. I'm not even going to be surprised if she slaps my face right now.