Chapter 19- Traitor

Archer:

"Everyone go to the planning room in 5 minutes we're having a meeting" My voice booms the room.

Everyone seemed surprised by me. It's the first time I've went out of my room since a month. 

I only went out because I heard news about Marcus. I had to make a plan to kill him and get Mary back.

They nod and obey anyways, except for Mark who glared at me but followed me anyways. I cant blame him. I hurt his only daughter and I know I'm going to spend the rest of my life apologizing to him.

Once we entered the room, I sat down and cleared my throat, "Uhh. Hey everyone. Sorry for being..... Silent? For the past few weeks. I- Uhh. I never ment to hurt Mary" I said in an awkward voice. What? I'm not used to an apology statement.

Mark butts in, "Then why did you?"

I reply, "I know you have every right to be mad at me but I'm going to tell you everything once we end Marcus. I needed to break up with her to save her life. I'm not going to go to details because we really need to-" I was cut off by the door opening.

Julian enters with a tray holding 6 cups of coffee "Hey. I made coffee for everyone"

I eye him suspiciously but the others smiled at him. He doesn't usually make coffe let alone serve us some. He sets down the coffee in front of us each.

Noah takes a sip of his coffee "Mmm this tastes good. Julian should definitley make more coffee"

Everyone takes a sip too, including me. Which was obviously a stupid idea. A minute later, I start to feel dizzy and sleepy. I see the others start to close their eyes.

I drop the cup to the table, spilling a bit of the brown liquid. The door opens and a few more unknown men enter the room, each one carrying guns. I see them talking to Julian while he answers fearfully almost as if he's being forced to do this.

One of the mens turn my chair and grips my arms, he harshly walks to the window yanking me with him. The last thing I remember is myself being clipped on a rope and thrown down the window. And then it all went black

Mary:

I reach the weapons room and try to find a good gun. I might be innocent but my shooting skills are amazing as fuck.

I need to think of a plan first. I also need to estimate how I'm going to shoot the man who possibly could have kidnapped them. A kidnapper isn't stupid enough to kidnap a whole mafia gang without backup so there might be more men I'm going to fight. And if I'm going to save them, I'm gonna need the right weapons to do so.

I picked up some clothes before going here -If you didn't know- and put them on. My outfit consists of a black sleevless top with black pants and a black leather jacket. I also bought some black boots with a 3 inch heel on it.