⤓a new chapter ⤓

welcome to the new chapter of my life
feb 1 2022

welcome to the new chapter of my life feb 1 2022

I always loved the cold. How it felt on my skin, the sharp feeling in my lungs and the way the air tasted better. the beautiful bare trees and white fluff wonder on the ground. The snow days off of school. Ever since I were a kid winter was my favorite season even when people told me how amazing summer was I stood firm on winters side. Something about it connected to me.
As I grew older I appreciated more things about winter.
I met winter in real life and she wasn't what I thought my favorite time of the year would be like. Her eyes an icy blue, hair blonde and sometimes blue reminding me of the snow and her skin pale too. Even her emotions cold like the wind that blew when you opened the door. But she had a fiery passion and temper. I think I always ignored that about winter but when I met her I couldn't. It's all apart of the most beautiful season I've ever seen.
But this season was hard. She tested me and my love for the cold for ages. I began to lose my own passion for things. So caught up in the mesmerizing blue of her eyes, the softness of her face and the warmth of her fire I couldn't see I was getting frostbite. But I stood firm on her side.
The love you give will return to you in one way or another... unfortunately mine was saving my life by the winter season ending. My winter was gone. My winter is gone.
As seasons go on and change she could be back, you never truly part from someone so important do you? But for now winter has ended and I'm healing. I can enjoy it all again, the crisp air, the bare trees, the gusts of wind on my cheeks, the feeling of living.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ