Comeback here, SOOT!

A/n: It's manhunt time :D It's also a remix ver. so enjoy!

====================================================================

Previously....

Revivebur: Thanks for leading me here, Dear Y/n~

Y/n: What?! How?! Tommy take this and wear it!

You dropped the other set and Tommy took, wore and took out a bow, aiming for Wilbur.

Revivebur: When I was leaving ''you're'' TERITORRY, I saw you leaving and taking stuff from Las Nevadas, armor, food, weapons and even pearls.

Then made a boat and followed you all the way here~ I'm sure Quackity is already worried for you~

Y/n: Why would he be worried, when he is behind you?

Revivebur: What..- *looks back* WHAT THE F*CK?! how?!

Y/n: Once I'm about to sail here, I figure what if someone followed me or worry about me, so I private messaged Quackity and follow me here,

Quackity: Yep and you're out numbered old friend, it's a 3v1! So stop hiding the fact you can't f*cking kill us three.

Revivebur: you're motherf*cking smart my Dear Y/n~ I didn't think this through. Why would we just settle this nicely, or not!

No one knows when Tommy logged off, someone placed tnt everywhere. When Revivebur found out he had a good idea, to settle it.

He ignited the tnt and you three ran out of the island including Revivebur but he just pearled away.

Y/n: I'm gonna f*cking kill him! *you threw a pearl to catch up to him*.

Quackity: Wait- Y/n!

You teleported away and saw Wilbur running of...

===================================================================

You're pearl teleported you to a tree and you jumped down....then you saw Wilbur running.

Y/n: NO! where to run! Soot!

Revivebur: What?!

You chased down Wilbur...fast and use pearls just in case if he teleports too.

Meanwhile with Quackity and Tommy...

They washed up to shore again of the island and Tommy saw Fundy rowing his boat to the shore.

Fundy saw Quackity and Tommy washing up and drying out...

Fundy: What are you guys doing here?!

Tommy: I ran away-

Quackity Y/n, messaged me to come here because of you're damn Father!

Fundy: She's here?! Where?!

Quackity: She- *coughs* She ran off and hunting down, B*stard Soot.

Tommy: Yea, pearled and ran off.

Fundy: Alright...I'm gonna go and come with her in the f*cking hunt my Dad. You and Tommy should get back to Las Nevadas, rest and plan for his next strike.

Quackity: Are you f*cking sure?

Fundy: Yea, I'm messaging her right now...*opens chat and messages you*

Quackity: Fine then, Come on Tomas. Let's get back...

Tommy: Ok...

Fundy received back you're reply and runs to the exact cords. 

Rain started pouring down. A few mins/seconds (he uses pearls to get there fast), he arrived and saw you and Wilbur in a pvp moment.

Y/n: Revivedb*stard! *dodges* Stop and let's settle this!

Revivedbur: Why should I?! It's all you're f*cking boyfriend fault! He started it!

Y/n: Why him?! Didn't you started it! Sh*t-

Revivedbur: SHUT UP YOU, FOOL! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I'VE BEE- Argh!

Revivebur got shot from his left arm but Fundy. As he checked it and saw Fundy he got more furious and starts attacking you.

Fundy ran in front of you blocking his crits with his shield. You ran to the side and crits him.

Revivebur falls down to the ground and drags him self backwards

Revivebur: F*ck! stop!-

Y/n: I'm sorry, Soot. But this! Is the Axe of Justice!

You rose you're axe and someone yelled out-

???: Y/n! I'll handle this-

You saw Sam, BadboyHalo and Antfrost, in armor, holding crossbows, and Saw wit an axe.